Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do Currys respect PewDiePie?

same reason as Indians all supported manchester united

most curries are natural gloryhunters and clout-chasers

a subhuman race

I fucking hate pewdiepie

He was born good looking
And he literally made fucking billions by screaming on youtube while playing videogames
Capture

Are you fucking kidding me??
i fucking hate him and envy him so much

He has enough money for several lifetimes without every working again
Of course he got himself a blonde female who he creampies daily

I hope both of them visit india and the currycels kill and eat both of them

also jfl at people respecting pewdiepie at all

guy's just a shitty knock-off version of the old-school niche Let's Play community

T series definitely doesn’t

pewds hate niggERs and "death to all jews"

Because he is white. People generally simp for youtubers same as for ethots, jfl they donate money to millionaires.

also jfl at people respecting pewdiepie at all

guy's just a shitty knock-off version of the old-school niche Let's Play community
Yes it's weird how he got so popular. Maybe because of his looks, or just luck. There's other popular lets players who aren't as good looking like Markiplier.

pewds hate niggERs and "death to all jews"
Oh yea i remember when he payed those Currys to say that jfl. He's even talked about rape but still he won't lose subs or get cancelled. Rigged.

Yes it's weird how he got so popular. Maybe because of his looks, or just luck. There's other popular lets players who aren't as good looking like Markiplier.
I think there were a few low-quality LP'ers getting popular on YT at the time

raocow was one of the few who was half-decent, but there were plenty of shit ones who flared up for a while with their diluted version of the SA LP's. since YT got a lot of reach + normies were flooding the internet after smartphones, eventually I guess that kind of took off

it was v. weird in a way, bc LP's were v. niche and had a high emphasis on quality

some still hold up reasonably well, like sgf's Deadly Premonition LP

but it sort of killed the earlier community, eventually LPs became more about parasocial relationships and streamer clout than the actual games.

Oh yea i remember when he payed those Currys to say that jfl. He's even talked about rape but still he won't lose subs or get cancelled. Rigged.
didn't retsupurae make that video mocking pewds for just making basic rape jokes? retarded how he went from there to some PR-conscious polished 'influencer', with more in common with mrbeast than with retsu

shows how insubstantial his whole schtick is

nigga thats not pewdiepie thats the fake one

Karl Rice, known online as Karl Rock, is a Hindi-speaking Kiwi ex-pat who takes viewers behind the scenes of incredible India and its neighbours.In his videos, he shares tips for foreigners to help them travel confidently & safely in India and helps people better understand the country. He’s described by the Indian Express as "the modern-day Lonely Planet guide."He has visited every state and union territory in India, and its culturally similar neighbours – Pakistan and Bangladesh, and aims to make others fall in love with India and the subcontinent.He is married to Manisha Malik from Haryana, India. He lives with his wife and her family in New Delhi and loves to make masala chai for the family and share his Indian life on social media.

>fuckined moved to india to get a wife

i knew my oldcel diagnosis was correct. confirmed oldcel and will die an oldcel because that doesn't even count. this nigga needs an intervention from his nordic bros. oh wait. nords and whites and JITES don't have any solidarity left. i forgot. nevermind. it's over for all jites. @Jud Pottah

that's not pewdiepie man, it's an oldcel that looks bizarrely like an older version of him lmao
Really? I thought that was PewDiePie and he went to India to do videos of illegal markets and stuff. I'm looking at a picture and comparing them now, they do look very similar but the guy from the video looks atleast 10 years older.

Really? I thought that was PewDiePie and he went to India to do videos of illegal markets and stuff. I'm looking at a picture and comparing them now, they do look very similar but the guy from the video looks atleast 10 years older.
pewd is also constantly attached to his wife when gpomg pit. while this oldcel doesn't want to show her off jfl

Why doesn't he want to show her off? Is she ugly? Landwhale?
i mean it's right above that the oldcel married an indian, i assume he didn't find no supermodel either

Pewdiepie is like 40

damn you might get grey hair soon bro it's giga suifuel
No i still have dark blonde hair, my older brother got grey hair in his sideburns when he was 37 or so, but he has much darker hair than me.

I also don't use schampoo and i haven't used it in over 5 years. Schampoo makes your hair grey and so does foods with alot of sugar, i don't eat that. Stress also creates grey hair, i'm kinda stressfree. I'm norwooding though. I'm norwood 2.5 and has been for a few years.

No i still have dark blonde hair, my older brother got grey hair in his sideburns when he was 37 or so, but he has much darker hair than me.

I also don't use schampoo and i haven't used it in over 5 years. Schampoo makes your hair grey and so does foods with alot of sugar, i don't eat that. I'm norwooding though. I'm norwood 2.5 and has been for a few years.
giga IQ, i got noticeable gray at 35 despite eating all of the 'superfoods' in existence, i should have controlled my stress and glucose better

he is blue eyes white dragon and they're just dark magician

Currys seems to have a deep abiding respect towards him
They want to appear more educated and superior than the rest of crowd, licking pewdiepies ass. Fucking slave mentality.

they talk to every white guy in hopes t o get money or scam them

he is blue eyes white dragon and they're just dark magician
That's kinda racist of him to sing that in the diss track, but of course he got away with it since he's famous and gl.

That's kinda racist of him to sing that in the diss track, but of course he got away with it since he's famous and gl.
And the cuck curry fans of him still supported him.

Karl Rice, known online as Karl Rock, is a Hindi-speaking Kiwi ex-pat who takes viewers behind the scenes of incredible India and its neighbours.In his videos, he shares tips for foreigners to help them travel confidently & safely in India and helps people better understand the country. He’s described by the Indian Express as "the modern-day Lonely Planet guide."He has visited every state and union territory in India, and its culturally similar neighbours – Pakistan and Bangladesh, and aims to make others fall in love with India and the subcontinent.He is married to Manisha Malik from Haryana, India. He lives with his wife and her family in New Delhi and loves to make masala chai for the family and share his Indian life on social media.

>fuckined moved to india to get a wife

i knew my oldcel diagnosis was correct. confirmed oldcel and will die an oldcel because that doesn't even count. this nigga needs an intervention from his nordic bros. oh wait. nords and whites and JITES don't have any solidarity left. i forgot. nevermind. it's over for all jites. @Jud Pottah
Theres no saving the stallion pharaoh Ju gi oh