Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About 2 specific banned users

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
@Murder Mario & @General Alek

Where they both Doogy alts or something? I know alek acted like a big glowie and murder mario i remember last year he got accused of being doogy, it was right around when IT dumped his pedo ass, but they both finally got nuked :feelshaha:

My bros a.k.a fellow modcels claim good ol Mario was our boy the long ago permabanned “PersonalityInkwell”.

As for General Alek?

Not sure what the deal with him is?

My bros a.k.a fellow modcels claim good ol Mario was our boy the long ago permabanned “PersonalityInkwell”.

As for General Alek?

There is insufficient evidence to prove that General Alek was a "glowie".
Mods should bring him back

As for General Alek?

@Caesercel 100% field grade invol. separated him for doxxing an important key leader. He was truly a glowie.

@Murder Mario & @General Alek

Where they both Doogy alts or something? I know alek acted like a big glowie and murder mario i remember last year he got accused of being doogy, it was right around when IT dumped his pedo ass, but they both finally got nuked :feelshaha:
The first was an alt of a banned pedoposter, Personalityinkwell (or Pinkwell for short, courtesy of @Uggo Mongo). The second was... I don't even fucking know. Between his ER fagposting and being the sites worst glowie, I'm not sure.

@Caesercel 100% field grade invol. separated him for doxxing an important key leader. He was truly a glowie.
Are you sure of this intel?

Are you sure of this intel?
Ya, it's true. I saw the thread that got him banned. I don't know if I'm allowed to say who he doxxed but he doxxed someone important

Ya, it's true. I saw the thread that got him banned. I don't know if I'm allowed to say who he doxxed but he doxxed someone important
Then don't mention it. Don't even talk about it.

There is insufficient evidence to prove that General Alek was a "glowie".
Mods should bring him back
Even if he was not a fed or anything all his posts sucked anyway, forums better without him, I found his pfp funny to look at though.

was personalityinkwell an IT infiltrator or sum shit

was personalityinkwell an IT infiltrator or sum shit
No.

He was a forum OG here I believe or at least close to it and I believe an angry Russian cel. Heh.