Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal about blackpill exposure

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
even tho i'm blackpilled i still have some moments of soy where i crush on girls, and even if i oculd be called a cuck, if i didn't have them a tragedy would've happened probably

if i was 100% blackpilled i'd either go ER or commit suicide, the realization of the uselessness of your subhumanity is too brutal and being constantly reminded of it increases your blackpill exposure

i'd say i'm at 65% blackpill exposure, at 50% you are more blackpilled than redpilled/bluepilled and so you start to notice stuff that non-blackpilled people notice

then you get the blackpill mark where you can use your blackpill knowledge to your advantage, when it comes to looksmaxxing for example

then at 75% the blackpill starts to rot your brain and you start to get memory problems and less and less horny, also when you start to develop numbness

95% is where you are rotting so much the only thing you care about is ldarmaxx and working only to survive, copes don't work anymore almost

at 100% you either suicide, ER or go insane

even if you try to delusionmaxx and decrease blackpill exposure, your subconscious will always remind you of it and the opposite effect happens, you get even more blackpilled

brutal :society:

me too ngl
its just makes it more brutal knowing the truth about them:feelsUnreal:
fr, these cute 5'0 girls with black hair that you see walking on the school corridor are just chad sluts, it makes me even more blackpilled

the only place i escape the blackpill are in my dreams, when i dream of my crush and we're cuddling

5 ft girls? kek i see girls mostly 5'6-5'8, over:society:
they are rare in shitzil too, i just find the rare 5'0 girls i see cute

although my crush is 5'10, she heightmogs me

over :feelskek::cryfeels:

theres this girl i like and shes like 5'7/5'8, i have a higher chance of being struck by lightning than having her like me kek
brutal, crushing on girls for us is delaying the inevitable nature of most likely suicide tbh

can't understand how there are some of us who are 40-50, you must be crazy strong to live like that for so much time

i cant imagine living like this in my early 20s :feelsUnreal:

but i still somehow hold on to a tiny piece of hope or else id end myself
hopium is copium, but as @GeneticTrashLoser says in his signature every cope has an end

eventually we will all vanish brocel, doesn't matter how or when

also, RIP @GeneticTrashLoser

I been blackpilled since at least 2010. It wasn't even called blackpill then lol