Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You fantasize about world domination

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
You fantasize about taking over the world and enforcing your own new world order to make normies suffer and make every foid who rejected you regret it by forcing her to watch your grand imperial army full of at-at walkers and tie fighters destroy all of the normie cities (I’m too high inhib to even leave my house sometimes, let alone this)

I dream about a Totally Magical Day

are you @Drinkcel

are you @Drinkcel
i remember that Drinkcel had previous pfp and it was probably from same movie as this one
63029.jpg

You fantasize about taking over the world and enforcing your own new world order to make normies suffer and make every foid who rejected you regret it by forcing her to watch your grand imperial army full of at-at walkers and tie fighters destroy all of the normie cities (I’m too high inhib to even leave my house sometimes, let alone this)
I can relate.

Its more like destroying THE World For me atleast

Cupido dominandi cunctis affectibus flagrantior est

I dream of being a omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient god everyday

Me

Based, all the time. I would have my enslaved erect towers and statues in my name. And I would make them paint my castle walls.

We need a Hitler of incels. Darth Aurelius is a potential candidate

I fantasise about power sonce like 8 yo. Mewer begun.

Me everyday

*destroying the world

I fantasize about having slightly more pleasant life.