Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

about ethics

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
morality was invented as a result of a deal .
"you don't do this , i don't do it".
the nature of the Human is amoral , that means they will do whatever their power allows them to get away with .

this of course resulted in many lasting parties , to be equally powrful thus those agreed of a "rule-set" of social peace and order .

that is morality , it's a social ethical contract between the powerful .

if one party was able to outpower others then the contract is useless , because one party will follow it only if it's beneficial to it's safety.

in simple vocabulary, humans will only value others freedom , if they see them as a threat to theirs , thus give them a moral value (respect) , to make sure their freedom is safe .

Last edited:
morality was invented as a result of a deal .
"you don't do this , i don't do it".
the nature of the Human is amoral , that means they will do whatever their power allows them to get away with .

this of course resulted in many lasting parties , to be equally powrful thus those agreed of a "rule-set" of social peace and order .

that is morality , it's a social ethical contract between the powerful .

if one party was able to outpower others then the contract is useless , because one party will follow it only if it's beneficial to it's safety.

in simple vocabulary, humans will only value others freedom , if they see them as a threat to theirs , thus them a moral value (respect) , to make sure their freedom is safe .
True

if you don't give me a gf, i am dropping out of soyciety and LDARmaxxing
doesn't really matter you'll just be a homeless bum getting arrested for being out late

you got to be powerful to demand then they will listen
ok I will just LDARmaxx then. they can pay me to
doesn't really matter you'll just be a homeless bum getting arrested for being out late
my mommy and daddy will support me :feelskek: maybe the govt will too with NEETbux

Last edited:
Nietzsche says morals were born because the warrior elites imposed what they liked to do. Thus in ancient times morals were based in conquest, strength, domination, war, richness, [UWSL]exuberance and pulsating life[/UWSL], and not in respect for others' freedom and "goodness" as we understand it today.

Meanwhile the dominated peoples were full of resentment and pitied other dominated peoples. The jews were like that, christians too. They wanted to oppose the warrior morals in every way, so they invented a moral of "good" people, of asceticism and hatred towards life and instincts. So when christianity dominated the West it became a civilization of slaves, of resented people who fear dominators, who fear life and worship the weak.

The morals of the slave are not necessarily all bad though, and the morals of the warrior aren't necessarily all good.

Nietzsche says morals were born because the warrior elites imposed what they liked to do. Thus in ancient times morals were based in conquest, strength, domination, war, richness, [UWSL]exuberance and pulsating life[/UWSL], and not in respect for others' freedom and "goodness" as we understand it today.

Meanwhile the dominated peoples were full of resentment and pitied other dominated peoples. The jews were like that, christians too. They wanted to oppose the warrior morals in every way, so they invented a moral of "good" people, of asceticism and hatred towards life and instincts. So when christianity dominated the West it became a civilization of slaves, of resented people who fear dominators, who fear life and worship the weak.

The morals of the slave are not necessarily all bad though, and the morals of the warrior aren't necessarily all good.
good response

Elites determine what morality is, commoners follow it

I believe that the most logical choice after taking the blackpill is to ride of morals and ethics.

Society is not doing their part of the deal.