Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About Face and High ( I'm a Tallcel)

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer

@Leorio

[UWSL]read all the posts that @Leorio has posted BECAUSE HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I and all the tallcels in this forum know the suffering of being tall BUT NOT ACCOMPANYING IT WITH A PRETTY FACE. Only if I had a 6'5/10 face I could have at least opted for a low level becki. But being sub6 face is completely over. The face wins. do experiments on Tinder. I've seen it so many times... I won't get tired of saying it, I've seen TONS AND TONS OF SHORT BOYS BUT WITH PRETTY FACES WITH SPECTACULAR GIRLFRIENDS.[/UWSL]

Weak nasally Blackcel versus tall White moreno.

IQ should be enough...if we lived in a reasonable society.

Females say otherwise

Height>everything

The problem with both short/tallcels here is that they have ugly faces.

Even if you are a short good looking man, you will be able to get your looksmatch a short hot whore, women will forgive your height over your face but ugly short man will get nothing and there are even tall women who date good looking manlets. Tom cruise, Zak Effron etc are manlets who dated tall women and we know that their faces win over height.

Face is the base then anything else is just a bonus to the face.

The ones who call you tallfags here are retards who use examples of tall normies. Normies already have a descent face mostly high tier face so height just gives them more advantage.

Even if you are a short good looking man, you will be able to get your looksmatch a short hot whore, women will forgive your height over your face but ugly short man will get nothing and there are even tall women who date good looking manlets. Tom cruise, Zak Effron etc are manlets who dated tall women and we know that their faces win over height.

The ones who call you tallfags here are retards who use examples of tall normies. Normies already have a descent face mostly high tier face so height just gives them more advantage.

[UWSL]Exactly. THE FACE IS THE BASE. This is the most important. Everything else is a bonus, everything, absolutely everything. Women don't penalize you unless you're 5'4 and under, but STILL, like you said, these guys (5'4 and under) will still be able to find pretty short girls. The face is absolutely everything. It[/UWSL][UWSL] is what defines us, what makes us unique. The face is FAR ABOVE muscle, height.... It is what really attracts women. Check out tik tok... all pretty faces almost close up... they fall in love and are attracted to the face, not other factors. I've seen it so many times... girls have always rejected me, they don't even want me as a friend, but short guys with good faces or at least 7/10 faces got the best girls. It's incredible how being a 6/10 faces makes your life very hard, and one more point, JUST ONE MORE FUCKING POINT! 7/10 makes you live a life of satisfaction and well-being.[/UWSL]

you said you're sub6, which probably means you're a 5 facially, add being a tallfag and you are fuckable to foids
I fucking wish my face was a 5, I'm a 3/10 face, what[UWSL] has caused a life of frustration, bitterness, rejection, misery, dissatisfaction, chronic mental and emotional pain and not experiencing what human beings experience, hugs, relationships, friendships with girls...[/UWSL]

He claims his face is 5. Whats his excuse? Also cherry picking status maxxed actors means shit, under 5'9 175cm and you need legit Chad face for fat becky.

Height is irrelevant on tinder because they swipe too fast so face is more important but Goodluck meeting her with manlet height.

[UWSL]Exactly. THE FACE IS THE BASE. This is the most important. Everything else is a bonus, everything, absolutely everything. Women don't penalize you unless you're 5'4 and under, but STILL, like you said, these guys (5'4 and under) will still be able to find pretty short girls. The face is absolutely everything. It[/UWSL][UWSL] is what defines us, what makes us unique. The face is FAR ABOVE muscle, height.... It is what really attracts women. Check out tik tok... all pretty faces almost close up... they fall in love and are attracted to the face, not other factors. I've seen it so many times... girls have always rejected me, they don't even want me as a friend, but short guys with good faces or at least 7/10 faces got the best girls. It's incredible how being a 6/10 faces makes your life very hard, and one more point, JUST ONE MORE FUCKING POINT! 7/10 makes you live a life of satisfaction and well-being.[/UWSL]
The worse of all is being tall and still get rejected by short girls!! This is the proof that face is everything. If height matters, why do even short girls reject you?

Exactly being above 7 high tier normie, chadlite and Chad are the only faces that can pass for women. Women will have them as options. If they can't get a Chad, they will get a chadlite or high tier normie. The rest of faces are all rejected and no height or muscles will save you.

He claims his face is 5. Whats his excuse? Also cherry picking status maxxed actors means shit, under 5'9 175cm and you need legit Chad face for fat becky.

Height is irrelevant on tinder because they swipe too fast so face is more important but Goodluck meeting her with manlet height.
His excuse is that he is not a high tier normie, chadlite and Chad.

Status maxed actors have attractive faces. They will still get pussy with 0 status. Short attractive men get short hot women.

All women on tinder will judge your face before everything.

@Leorio

[UWSL]read all the posts that @Leorio has posted BECAUSE HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. I and all the tallcels in this forum know the suffering of being tall BUT NOT ACCOMPANYING IT WITH A PRETTY FACE. Only if I had a 6'5/10 face I could have at least opted for a low level becki. But being sub6 face is completely over. The face wins. do experiments on Tinder. I've seen it so many times... I won't get tired of saying it, I've seen TONS AND TONS OF SHORT BOYS BUT WITH PRETTY FACES WITH SPECTACULAR GIRLFRIENDS.[/UWSL]
Face is everything ,shortcels are mostly idiots who think being tall will save them

Yeah these guys just need to accept that tallcels exist

Being 6ft+ has taken me absolutely nowhere at all. If you haven't got the face, it's utterly useless.
I had a friend back in the days, he was short and suffered from some desease that gave him a weird tan-like color.
He consistently managed to get the hottest girls in town.

Meanwhile, I only masturbated thinking about how it would be to have a gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back