Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About some of those normies parties...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
You know those parties where foids act like absolute sluts for chads and chadlites and they start to rub their asses on the chads pelvis, and sometimes even normies get this kind of thing, would be okay for the guy to have boner in that moment? Is that the main goal of all that?

I know, it's idiot question, but I never went to any party, so I really don't have a clue if the goal is for the guy to rub his boner in her ass, or if this is like a test and if he have a boner he lost and it is humiliated

Those parties need to be firebombed and nailbombed

Was in some. Horrible places. Prettier girls always with boyfriends. Ugly ones also being taken by fuckboys soon, but whatever, dont need them anyway

People make fools of themselves at parties. And there’s usually some drunk idiot who can make trouble. Misery luvs company. I don’t partake in such activity. Nothing to be gained, only potential danger. Waking up with a hangover migraine headache is no fun either.

No, you are not supposed to have a boner.

Also only niggers do that type of dance.

In Brazil there are lots of people from different races that do this, sadly, even withe foids do it, it's hard for me to imagine not having a boner if that happened to me

I know, it's idiot question, but I never went to any party, so I really don't have a clue if the goal is for the guy to rub his boner in her ass, or if this is like a test and if he have a boner he lost and it is humiliated
whether its okay to have a boner or not a foid will gauge your size and decide whether she wants too fuck you or not

The foids who attend those parties should have their clits cut off with a steak knife and be sent to hard labor camps.

The videos that my friends take on Snapchat of their parties have white women doing this kind of stuff, yeah, it's fucking brutal.

It's common knowledge that this is the sign to undress her and have Sex in the public. It's the mating dance ngl

No idea, the cause of my inceldom (ugliness) precluded me from being in any sort of position to end up at a party.

Was in some. Horrible places. Prettier girls always with boyfriends. Ugly ones also being taken by fuckboys soon, but whatever, dont need them anyway

That sounds like real ragefuel and ropefuel. I wouldn’t be able to stand it.

The foids who attend those parties should have their clits cut off with a steak knife and be sent to hard labor camps.
NORK-tier labor camps at that. Where the guards are allowed to beat you and your children for 3 generations.

OP, I have already been in several parties like this, females there do it with normies too, not only with chads or chadlites. They just wont kiss you if you arent white or sub5.

For a female refuse you a sarrada you need to be ugly as fuck. They sarram with anyone.

OP, I have already been in several parties like this, females there do it with normies too, not only with chads or chadlites. They just wont kiss you if you arent white or sub5.

For a female refuse you a sarrada you need to be ugly as fuck. They sarram with anyone.
But it's normal to have a boner when she do a sarrada in you? Because for me it would be impossible to not have a boner

You know those parties where foids act like absolute sluts for chads and chadlites and they start to rub their asses on the chads pelvis, and sometimes even normies get this kind of thing, would be okay for the guy to have boner in that moment? Is that the main goal of all that?

normies don't get laid

only ugly guys who want to be the winner in the "my pain is greater than yours" olympics think that