Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ABOUT TO GET HIGH " INHALE + ALC

Izayacel

Izayacel

Lament "
★★★★★
i cant smoke bc My fucking Asthma but that Shit will do , If there is Weed in liquid Form i can propably Use It lol

Anyways , you gotta let loose Sometimes its Just fun getting Into that alcoholic State " Where your conscious becomes different.

Screenshot 20210527 224052
There is more ALC ofc But to lazy to put It Into a pic

i cant smoke bc My fucking Asthma but that Shit will do , If there is Weed in liquid Form i can propably Use It lol
does drinking bong water work?
if THC is in bong water or does it have to be inhaled through the lungs.

does drinking bong water work?
if THC is in bong water or does it have to be inhaled through the lungs.
Inhaled , that inhalator Makes liquid Into a Kind of smoke Form that you INHALE when you Got asthmatic Problems

So Liquid thc should Work with it aswelll

Inhaled , that inhalator Makes liquid Into a Kind of smoke Form that you INHALE when you Got asthmatic Problems

So Liquid thc should Work with it aswelll
yeah there's a weed that comes in a liquid that you attach to an e-cigarette type device.

yeah there's a weed that comes in a liquid that you attach to an e-cigarette type device.
With that Asthma inhaler it should Work Just fine , but yea good to Know !

I quickly stood up from Gaming earlier and that was amazing :feelsokman:

What you mean stood Up? , ALC Effects are Slightly kicking in As we speak , so thats good lol
No I literally just stood up. I've never had drugs. I have a...tenuous brain chemistry as it is.

This didnt Got quite the traction