Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women say they want "mystery". Which is acting aloof and larping as someone who gets raw chad treatment. But is this just a low key way to set up fail

Are women advocating for non-tryhard behavior to destroy anything men helpful

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I mean acting mysterious is like "I am tall smoke weed and hot so I think life happens for me on autopilot". Or, all that's happening shows a guy is not intending to get with a girl. And that the situation, if there is one, is the girl wondering about his "intent".

The debate of whether or not he's into you or not is not how attraction really works. We're not really attracted to behavior or someone showing their masculinity from cleverly masking "intent". It's just a female lie to get us to not think about pretentious behavior.

It's like they think we don't have an inner dialog. So somehow, one factor of looking why we're not trying makes us the kind of edgy women want? no. There's swag from someone being resourceful sure, but girls who want a clever guy like that are usually risque and druggy ghetto.

Thinking that a guy is bold is PUA cringe. Or that acting like he's negging her and into her, and only giving vague signs to being into her until she says yes is PUA cringe also.

Are all things tryhard/ funny/ etc. just a form of emotional betabux?

Thus women call what they are putting forth "mystery?"

Is rehearsing funny/ high iq things to say a form of beta bux?

Imo without raw attraction a guy should just
a. rehearse max/ high iq max/ etc. but also chad life experience fraud.
b. pretend stoicism but keep hatred ego sensitive mentality at the ready when you master how to ingenuine aloofness.

women who cross check "real" chad/ alpha myestery piss me off bc there is no way to fool them and if I had it my way they'd all get raped and dealt with.

Last edited:
Women who cross check real chad value are unimpressionable to all forms of maxxing yourself out when it comes to being funny/ money/ etc.

I am a narcissistic solipsist so they piss me off. Hopefully they will get raped when we create perfect replicants.

That's why it's good to gaslight women and act like you're sophisticated for yourself to deplatform them from genuinity of hierarchy.

Maybe it's not a way to set up failure. Cuz the real failure is giving the true confident game up and acting like an aloof chad.
Gotta be the kind of person who is compensating for lacking raw attraction through semi funny, and semi larping as a non attention seeker.

But some women are impressionable and dumb. And going hyper pace can be ok.

I just hate the ones who want redneck guys, and want chad alpha nords. We should cancel culture them somehow for that wihout needing to pander to fatties and blacks.

Mysterious is just another word for chad

bAsed togainunochicel, they just want what they cannot have sort of Halo.

Bc it's not even that he's mysterious.

The real mental activity is that they're thinking about him in the first place and have raw attraction.

They're implying talking to them without that attraction doesn't imply they're doing the same and thinking about him on a "mystery" level.

Women always mention one part of the process to manipulate men but they are vague about the rest of it to keep them unaware. Aimless. Unsuccessful.

We need AI replicants and rape pens.

No it's "act aloof because you're confident you are getting the raw attraction of a chad alpha, and therefore do nothing ".