Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Absolutely Brutal Noodlewhore Tells it how it is

Globalization sucks. In either way. We all compete with the whole world. Same with jobs. Some ricekids now do the jobs white men got well paid for in the past. Same with the dating market. Noodlewhores and her preferences are the best proof for actual existing racism. The white man is seen as the top of the species. Good for whitecels, bad for ethnicels. If they ever have the opportunity to get fucked by a white man, they will do.

Stop coping sandninggercels, ricecels, etc. There is no hope. It's over for you.

Well, it's over for me too, I am white, short and ugly.

So do people still think normies get laid? lol

even ugly women admit only the top 1% of men should have sex
does betabuxx starfish sex count?

stop linking to foids

She doesn't see the irony in promoting eugenics when true eugenics would dictate specimens such as herself be incinerated in a quarantined crematorium just to make sure no strand of her DNA survives to contaminate the world. It's the hypocrisy that gets me.

Her ego is on thin ice, by the way. She's like that bottom 1% of foid who would get a disgusted look from me if I glanced in her direction, let alone other people. Even a foid can't lie to herself at some point. It's no wonder she's so bitter.

One hour and seven minutes of a woman telling why she's hypergamous? Sure, seems awesome :forcedsmile:

I hope she gets beaten to death (in GTA V). Disgusting abomination. In Netherlands we have a saying "I'd even kick my dog off her" that's how disgusting this foid is.

I hope she gets beaten to death (in GTA V). Disgusting abomination. In Netherlands we have a saying "I'd even kick my dog off her" that's how disgusting this foid is.

It's such a joke when blacks try to play the victim and say their race is a problem. Asians and Indians have it much, much worse. Women are not even subtle about it, it got to the point its socially acceptable to ridicule them.
This

ROFL, yea Asian women aren't having trouble attracting men alright. Thirsty bottom of the barrel non-Asian men especially white men. Thats the truth. We got plenty of JBW dudes here on this forum CLEARLY defending noodles and giving me shit on my posts about JBW noodlewhores. Every single time.

She looks like incel factory. Her looks match is getting eaten by the fish in the bottom of the river.

It's another episode of punt that cunt