Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Abuse from parents

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
When I was younger, both my father and mother would spank me and my siblings really hard whenever they felt we misbehaved. It was a multiple times a week type of thing for me, because I used to embarrass them a lot by saying dumb things. They spanked either on my ass or my back without any clothing covering it, usually multiple times. This was in the early 2000s, and even though that's not that long ago, I know just how different things are now compared to then. I can't completely fault my parents for doing this, because they also received physical punishments from their parents when they were kids as well, so it's how they were raised. I think that the painful punishments I received are involved with my current inceldom, because I tried to be perfect and not do anything wrong for years, just so my parents wouldn't get mad. Being homeschooled until 4th grade combined with this turned me into a goody twoshoes mega-autist spineless loser with no social skills. So when I started public school, I was seen as a loser and was bullied every day because of it. Good behavior obviously isn't what attracts girls, we know this by now. I'm making this thread to ask other people here who were abused by their parents when they were younger, if they think that it is in any way related to their inceldom.

Was I abused? No, at least I don't believe I was, as that is what matters.

But my mother was extremely overprotective of me as a child, which made it difficult for me in school. She was clueless when it came to raising a kid, especially a boy. Might not have made a difference on my inceldom, but maybe I'd actually have some friends.

But my mother was extremely overprotective of me as a child, which made it difficult for me in school. She was clueless when it came to raising a kid, especially a boy. Might not have made a difference on my inceldom, but maybe I'd actually have some friends.
I'm sorry to hear that. My mom also used to be super overprotective, and would humiliate my siblings whenever they would go to their friends house or when they had people over. She fucked things over a lot

If she didn't let you make friends then yes that has helped make you an incel.

I can't completely fault my parents for doing this, because they also received physical punishments from their parents when they were kids as well, so it's how they were raised.
That doesn't justify what they did to you.

That doesn't justify what they did to you.
I've thought about this a lot. Hearing stories from my mom about how her dad used to beat her with a belt when she misbehaved, and stories from my dad about how his dad used to throw non-empty bear cans at him to get him to leave the room. I do wish they had done things differently and would have learned how it affects kids, but they just saw it as normal.

i got beat with a belt when younger but thats just black parents...

wasnt abused but the main reason why i am incel is my face..

spanking fucks ya up but i dont think it's abuse

also it sucks and i don't really talk to my dad because of it. however you at least didn't grow fucked up in them foster home systems or even worse a single mother.

i got beat with a belt when younger but thats just black parents...

wasnt abused but the main reason why i am incel is my face..
Yeah, I agree that my looks are the main factor keeping me a virgin. But I think my childhood plays a part in it as well

This might as well be a form of child abuse.

also it sucks and i don't really talk to my dad because of it. however you at least didn't grow fucked up in them foster home systems or even worse a single mother.
I think it was abuse because of how violent it was. It's one thing to spank a kid wearing jeans, it's another to spank a kids bare ass as hard as you can, multiple times.

My dad used to elbow me in the chest extremly hard when I pissed him off

Yeah, I agree that my looks are the main factor keeping me a virgin. But I think my childhood plays a part in it as well
i say that for me because it is NOT! MY personality "cucktears" keeping me a virgin or social skills its my face i talked to many girls however im seen as a joke for how i look just a another guy to extract resources from...
i am reminded that im subhuman pretty often..

i couldve lost my virginity in middle - highschool if i was normal looking...
but no i had to be a bug eyed fuck..

a girl said explictly i would date you if you were cute :feelsrope: implying i was ugly.. ( she was a short black girl not too bad looking..)

life is funny..
@JdawgYUNGmoney

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that chief. Spanking has terrible negative effects. It should be made illegal.

i say that for me because it is NOT! MY personality "cucktears" keeping me a virgin or social skills its my face i talked to many girls however im seen as a joke for how i look just a another guy to extract resources from...
i am reminded that im subhuman pretty often..

i couldve lost my virginity in middle - highschool if i was normal looking...
but no i had to be a bug eyed fuck..

a girl said explictly i would date you if you were cute :feelsrope: implying i was ugly.. ( she was a short black girl not too bad looking..)

life is funny..
@JdawgYUNGmoney
I share your pain man. I've been told by foids how funny I am, how smart I am, how nice and helpful I am, all that shit. And what has it gotten me? Nothing. A kissless virgin at the age of 18.
Sorry to hear that chief. Spanking has terrible negative effects. It should be made illegal.

I agree.

I never understood hitting your child. They say they do so in order for their child to respect them, but they’re not making their children respect them by beating their kids, they’re making their kids fear them. Parents mistake fear for respect.

Spanking is definitely abuse, it’s just been normalized by society so low iq parents can take out their frustrations on their child without being cuffed. Clearly not the worst form of abuse, but it’s still abuse.

Along with what you said, overprotecting a child is also horrible for future development. I figure this is the case since you were homeschooled up to 4th grade. Probably continued after that.
Overprotected/overly obedient child = weak, anxious, naive, immature, socially retarded, humiliated, and depressed.

Along with what you said, overprotecting a child is also horrible for future development. I figure this is the case since you were homeschooled up to 4th grade. Probably continued after that.
Overprotected/overly obedient child = weak, anxious, naive, immature, socially retarded, humiliated, and depressed.
Yeah, it did continue up until my parents divorce a few years later. And I couldn't have put it better myself. If you are going to homeschool a child, FUCKING DO IT THEIR ENTIRE TIME UNTIL COLLEGE. DON'T BE A LAZY FUCKER AND START SOMETHING YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO. YOU ARE SENDING YOUR UNPREPARED CHILD INTO HELL.

Spanking makes kids afraid of conflict since it teaches them helplessness.

i consider it mild abuse. not defending btw because it fucked my social skills up

thing is people from the 50s or other contries they'll just laugh and say ohh you all had it easy. it really just comes down to some people are able to get past their parents bs because they're able get a women, friends and a real job. well validation. people that cant are reminded of their shitty childhood more.

sorry to hear about that mate.

some people shouldnt have children. as some people are not fit enough physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially ready to have children.

Any kind of abuse stays with you. Heck, my Dad used to call me a loser even when I was a teenager. That was after I came home from the ridicule I got at school.