Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AbyssPill

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Let`s be real, BlackPill always existed and it is nothing new and throughout history there were methods to go around it.
But today you can`t really do anything, therefore it is completely hopeless and over, thus the color changes to absolute pure darkness aka Abyss.

JFL at the tradcuck normie:bluepill::soy: pua deluded cucks here “in the 50s i could get a stacy now i am incel:soy::soy::soy:” if you are subhuman incel you are subhuman incel:society: no matter if it is the 50s, the 90s, the 30s or even the fucking ice age we would STILL not be able to ascend:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: fuck all these normie tradcuck:bluepill::soy:puas here they are SHAME to the blackpill community :society:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: go get some air nigga
50s was already cucked, and 30s prob too
if you think that sex market situation was the same 100 years ago when there was no tinder and world was a dangerous place - ure very deluded and need help :feelsaww:

You could NEVER do anything, the blackpill existed since the dawn of time

JFL at the tradcuck normie:bluepill::soy: pua deluded cucks here “in the 50s i could get a stacy now i am incel:soy::soy::soy:” if you are subhuman incel you are subhuman incel:society: no matter if it is the 50s, the 90s, the 30s or even the fucking ice age we would STILL not be able to ascend:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: fuck all these normie tradcuck:bluepill::soy:puas here they are SHAME to the blackpill community :society:
I'm certain you are that jokerpilled guy who comments in inceltv.

Not the same for chadlites maybe but not for us, gigacope
not cope at all, 95% of this forum would be married to a looksmatch and have 1-2 kids by the time they are 40 years if born 100-150 years ago
today ur looksmatch will spit in ur face while raising chads kid on your tax money through single mother support
niggas who manage to get into marriage by some sad accident will get divorce raped in 6 months and find themselves being a lifelong money providing slave to a roastie stinky toilet beef