Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Only Way To Let Go, Heal And Move On From A Situation

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
Lots of people (especially here on .is) experienced betrayal, heartbreak and trauma in the past.
Whether it would be from your crush or family member, it doesn´t matter.
The natural response is to be angry towards the individual who damaged you emotionally, but in order to fully detox and heal, that´s the worst thing you could do.

I´ve experienced it myself.
The only way to let a situation go, is to ´loosen the grip´ around it.
If you are angry & resenful, you are way too emotionally invested which will result in you clinging on to the situation even stronger, thus your ´grip´ around it will be very tight.
The only possible way to let a certain object go, is to loosen your grip and open your hands (Common sense).
The key to break this, is to forgive and accept how things went.
Focus on other areas of your life and look for distractions.
It takes roughly 8 weeks, to fully detox and find your own identity again.
Go no contact for 8 weeks:
-No stalking
-No pictures
-No Music related to the person

IT infliltrator trying to "deprogram" this website

The only possible way to let a certain object go, is to loosen your grip and open your hands (Common sense).
What if I am feeling really horny? Shouldn't I then, in that particular case, tighten the grip on my penis? For maximum sexual satisfaction and masturbatory efficiency? Think about it, Chud :society:

I will never forgive the things foids have done to me, They owe me sex.

What if I am feeling really horny? Shouldn't I then, in that particular case, tighten the grip on my penis? For maximum sexual satisfaction and masturbatory efficiency? Think about it, Chud :society:
Gay shit ...... Keep for yourself Mangg