nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
-
nice, bump for awareness

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
It's nice to see that this validates ideas coming from the manosphere at large.

The feminist SCUM manifesto part is absolutely true. In one part it reads: "To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking dildo." Can you imagine writing an equivalent like that about women today?

It's Shopenhauer all over again: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
thanks for the lifefuel. nice to see that some people care.

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

28 y/o KHHV (it never vegan)
-
We are living in an inverted world. Therefore the lowest man, is the highest man;-- namely the blackpilled incel.

You need for double negatives to come together(inverted society and the inverted highest man(blackpilled incel). So that their union could make a positive(bring society out of the clown world.)

Honk Honk:feelsthink:

Last edited:
seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Lifefuel.mp4

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
This is life fuel & thanks for showing & thank you mods for pinning.
It's nice to see that this validates ideas coming from the manosphere at large.

It's Shopenhauer all over again: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
We are living in an inverted world. Therefore the lowest man, is the highest man;-- namely the blackpilled incel.

You need for double negatives to come together(inverted society and the inverted highest man(blackpilled incel). So that their union could make a positive(bring society out of the clown world.)

Honk Honk:feelsthink:
thanks for the lifefuel. nice to see that some people care.
Major lifefuel tbhngl

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Thank you for this, most people really don't get it, nice to see that isn't universally true.

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Bit of lifefuel in a day keeps the rope at bay, thanks OP.

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
Will watch later.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

Admiral
-
great find, good to know that not everyone in the academia is biased against logic

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
This people don't have the influence to change how normies/NPCs see us.

You know how you influence the masses? You take over the systems that influence how they think, you guys fail to realise that you can't convince a normie/NPC to take on new knowledge from outside the spheres of power that hold all the social influencing capabilities, you need to insert yourself directly to the core, and then influence from within, using a boiling frog method. Thats the only way normies/NPCS are influenced. This doesn't' just go for incel related issues, this goes for literally anything and everything in life.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
angela nagle facial structure mogs me ded srs spoiler the thumbnail for suifuel

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Legend of the Atavistic
-
Not much to add other than this is fucking awesome.
The truth is plainly evident but it's too traumatic to most people to realize that their successes are based purely on luck and that they truly aren't special for those achievements.

P

Pumkin

Captain
-
ive been very sad recently but watching this video gives me hope and makes me happy that more people of noteworthy professions and audience can understand and accept our plight

i am too old for anything to matter in my lifetime but for the many teens on here im hopeful a brighter future will happen for them so they dont live like us oldcels

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
This people don't have the influence to change how normies/NPCs see us.

You know how you influence the masses? You take over the systems that influence how they think, you guys fail to realise that you can't convince a normie/NPC to take on new knowledge from outside the spheres of power that hold all the social influencing capabilities, you need to insert yourself directly to the core, and then influence from within, using a boiling frog method. Thats the only way normies/NPCS are influenced. This doesn't' just go for incel related issues, this goes for literally anything and everything in life.
[BASED]

Dregster666

Dregster666

Veteran
-
successes are based purely on luck and that they truly aren't special for those achievements.
I'll never understand how people ignore this simple fact about life. Luck is at the core, it dictates every possible path a person has available in their lives.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
I'll never understand how people ignore this simple fact about life. Luck is at the core, it dictates every possible path a person has available in their lives.
We're born with certain doors open and certain doors closed.

Sans

Sans

Legend
-
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Looks like the blackpill is somewhere between the first two stages, but it’s nice some people are accepting it beyond just the manosphere.

FFXIcel

FFXIcel

PS4 Mentalcel
-
It's nice to see a few discussions that attempt to defend against what David Icke would call psychological fascism.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End of The Beginning
-
Hence why normfaggots/sexhavers aren't better than us. Everything they've attained is because of LUCK. Afterall, genetic lottery is also luck based.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Veteran
-
Everything they've attained is because of LUCK.
To some extent I agree. There are people who work harder than others to attain the same thing others get for doing nothing, hard work and determination are factors that help you manipulate your inherent luck. It's like being 30-40 and you worked your entire 20s to attain that beamer and house while some random 18 yr old gets both without ever struggling to attain it.

Genetics

where you were born

the kind of family you're born into

is all dictated by Luck.

Anything beyond that is in your hands, dependent on your physical and mental limits.

It really does anger me when normie brainlets and retards don't acknowledge the kind of Luck they were born with or fail to give credit where it is due.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Intelligent people understand the blackpill and know it is real.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End of The Beginning
-
To some extent I agree. There are people who work harder than others to attain the same thing others get for doing nothing, hard work and determination are factors that help you manipulate your inherent luck. It's like being 30-40 and you worked your entire 20s to attain that beamer and house while some random 18 yr old gets both without ever struggling to attain it.

Genetics

where you were born

the kind of family you're born into

is all dictated by Luck.

Anything beyond that is in your hands, dependent on your physical and mental limits.

It really does anger me when normie brainlets and retards don't acknowledge the kind of Luck they were born with or fail to give credit where it is due.
Exactly

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
High IQ video ngl, saving this shit.

Nothingness

Nothingness

Captain
-
We dont need anyone to " defend " us. But if they understand it is good for them.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Right on the mark, all of them.

Mad Baron

Mad Baron

Life is rigged from the start
-
Lifefuel tbh. The blackpill should be accepted as a fact by the scientific community.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Commander"
-

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
Glad this one got pinned, this one needs to stay on top for a long while, if not permanently, it should be the first thing a guest sees

That guy at 3:39 hit the nail on the head in a way that cannot be denied, simple and straightforward, the dating scene has become a harem for high status men.

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
All foids are blackpilled, they just won't admit it

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
-
We don’t need these people to confirm what we already know

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
We dont need anyone to " defend " us.
I disagree, we need powerful people to voice our truths since we are literally at the bottom of society and no one takes us seriously. The alternative is to increase tensions in society until things break down. I'm all in favor of that but I don't think it will ever happen.

Pareg

Pareg

Inaction only allows Evil to triumph.
-
Incels are the paupers & peasants of today's society.

Ps paupers & peasants rebelled in days gone by & are now lauded as heroes. Remember that.
Time to rebel, I guess.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
I dont care some female academic is "defending" us, I absolutely dont give a shit, if youre a female and youre not having sex with us youre part of the problem

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Surprised that even a few females admit the problems of hypergamy and women only wanting chad.

Albero

Albero

Pincel
-
So what? What happens next after the blackpill gets mainstreamed? So we can be publically shamed for our appearances even more?

Alone75

Alone75

Officer
-
It's a refreshing change to see a mature discussion and comments made from women and the guys without illogical anger and emotion being triggered.

The one foid saying that years ago a man with a flaw could have found a deeply religious or tubby woman who would have settled with him, but now they can't hit me hard.

The reality out there is harsh, It's like some of our blackpills will become bluepills as things get worse.

Last edited:
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
I dont care some female academic is "defending" us, I absolutely dont give a shit, if youre a female and youre not having sex with us youre part of the problem
It's still useful to us, even if she is still a hypocrite.
So what? What happens next after the blackpill gets mainstreamed? So we can be publically shamed for our appearances even more?
If the blackpill were to truly go mainstream it would be hard for them to do that to us. Not impossible, but difficult-the level of doublethink required would be truly hard for even the NPCs