Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Accepting your fate vs. striving for better

M

malakai

Banned
-
Which path have you decided to follow

maintaining my body to not indulge in self-destructive behaviours while at the same time accepting my fate, somewhere inbetween i suppose

That's just blackpill vs. redpill

Striving for better, following a stoic mentality.

Striving for better, regardless of females.

maintaining my body to not indulge in self-destructive behaviours while at the same time accepting my fate, somewhere inbetween i suppose

This not doing drugs or alcohol and accepting my fate but still putting in minimum work to get by

My goal is to not take life that seriously

Striving for improvement of myself. You can always study more, explore, experience and learn new things. Just because I won't get laid doesn't mean I give up on other social things I want to achieve, like getting friends.
Besides, if you sit all day accepting your fate and feeling sorry for yourself and angry you will end up feeling like shit and wanting to take the rope. I am guilty of that myself sometimes...

I accept my fate

Striving for improvement of myself. You can always study more, explore, experience and learn new things. Just because I won't get laid doesn't mean I give up on other social things I want to achieve, like getting friends.
Besides, if you sit all day accepting your fate and feeling sorry for yourself and angry you will end up feeling like shit and wanting to take the rope. I am guilty of that myself sometimes...

I think this is the right mentality.

Self-improvement.

Tfw you realize you are redpilled. I'm still striving. I honestly don't know why. Guess I want to increase my odds. At the same time I realize I need extreme luck, lottery tier, to get some of my needs met in this life, even as "the best version of myself"