Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Accidentally made eye contact with a hot Stacy - extremely terrifying

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
Made the mistake of going outside. I was walking back from somewhere - I can’t remember where. It was sunny, brilliant blue sky, quite warm. :feelzez:

Feeling thirsty, I stopped on the side of an expansive, wide walking path. After some refreshing sips, I looked to my right and a white, blonde toilet was walking up and suddenly locked eyes with me. She looked like this in the same outfit: :ahegao: :feelsohh:

IMG 3331

Or: :feelswhere:
IMG 3339

Immediately, I broke eye contact and resumed walking. :incel: She had a neutral facial expression. Who knows what the expression would have turned into if I held eye contact. :feelsrope:

The blend of exhaustion, thirst, inceldom, and the heat made me subconsciously look at her to seek comfort and refuge. :cryfeels:

When we looked at each other I felt overwhelmed. I felt like my body was being electrocuted for doing something very morally wrong. :feelscry: I don’t know why I felt like this. Yes I have social anxiety but this was something different - it felt like I was committing a heinous, unforgivable act that would require my face to be scorched by a thousand suns as a form of punishment. :reeeeee:

I can’t even hold eye contact with an attractive female. I only feel comfortable around sub-5 females and men (pause).

I don't even care what they think anymore, I know i'm a subhuman so I don't even have anxiety around them anymore i'm just numb.

When I feel tired I have hard time holding eye contact. There are some easy ways to improve your eye contact, including meditation and such. Anything dopaminergic will probably do it, but that is just my experience

When I feel tired I have hard time holding eye contact. There are some easy ways to improve your eye contact, including meditation and such. Anything dopaminergic will probably do it, but that is just my experience
With females I just remind myself they’re physically weaker and are programmed to suck dick and be submissive - all of which that I find repulsive as a man, therefore nothing to fear

I don't even care what they think anymore, I know i'm a subhuman so I don't even have anxiety around them anymore i'm just numb.
Brutal, they’ve turned you almost asexual. Foids are truly evil

You committed a crime for looking at a Chad's/King's/Emperor's/Warlord's property.
In ancient and medieval times low status males who looked at a harem's concubines were probably punished.
So it's your genetic memory reacts.

Tales from the psychward of mumbai

You committed a crime for looking at a Chad's/King's/Emperor's/Warlord's property.
In ancient and medieval times low status males who looked at a harem's concubines were probably punished.
yeah water

eye contact is chad only for foids

Made the mistake of going outside. I was walking back from somewhere - I can’t remember where. It was sunny, brilliant blue sky, quite warm. :feelzez:

Feeling thirsty, I stopped on the side of an expansive, wide walking path. After some refreshing sips, I looked to my right and a white, blonde toilet was walking up and suddenly locked eyes with me. She looked like this in the same outfit: :ahegao: :feelsohh:

View attachment 1034410
Or: :feelswhere:
View attachment 1035281

Immediately, I broke eye contact and resumed walking. :incel: She had a neutral facial expression. Who knows what the expression would have turned into if I held eye contact. :feelsrope:

The blend of exhaustion, thirst, inceldom, and the heat made me subconsciously look at her to seek comfort and refuge. :cryfeels:

When we looked at each other I felt overwhelmed. I felt like my body was being electrocuted for doing something very morally wrong. :feelscry: I don’t know why I felt like this. Yes I have social anxiety but this was something different - it felt like I was committing a heinous, unforgivable act that would require my face to be scorched by a thousand suns as a form of punishment. :reeeeee:

I can’t even hold eye contact with an attractive female. I only feel comfortable around sub-5 females and men (pause).
Great post.

Well described.

i have to work daily with a stacy in a office next door...imagine my suffering

I am never intimidated by attractive females when I speak to them face to face

Only eye contact i get from Foids is the death stare

i have to work daily with a stacy in a office next door...imagine my suffering
On the bright side Stacys tend to act normal towards sub-5s - it’s the Beckys you need to watch out for

The fact that you are thinking about this hours or days later while she forgot you existed within 1 minute of walking by her says it all

The fact that you are thinking about this hours or days later while she forgot you existed within 1 minute of walking by her says it all
Yh she’s probably been creampied several times and been invited to several parties while I’m rotmaxxing in my flat

Being an incel in a nutshell, over thinking and over recalling stupid little shit like this even years later, inb4 incel trait thread is created for this.

Yea i love making foids uncomfortable