Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The 4 different ways foids react when you make eye contact with them

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
As a Uni student, I walk past foids frequently between classes. At times (and I don’t mean to foid worship or anything) a foid's shape will be irresistible to gaze upon and as I look toward them sometimes awkward eye contact inevitably ensues. In my experience there tends to be a consistent pattern in the way foids react whenever they see me. Here are the top 4 reactions foids will give sub-par men they happen to make eye contact with

The Phone Looker:
Most foids will often conceal their true feelings when they happen to lock eyes with a subhuman. When this happens, they’ll often try to pretend as if they are checking something really quick on their phones. When I used to work at a local grocery store, one foid coworker would always pull this trick whenever I was at least 30-40 feet away to lessen the likelihood of me saying anything to her.

The Head Turner:
When pulling out a phone isn’t an immediately available option, foids will simply turn their heads in another direction to avoid facing you altogether. In fact, this just happened to me earlier today (which inspired me to make this thread) when I was leaving one of my classes. From quite a distance away I looked at a stacylite and she turned her head directly down toward the ground and kept it low until we passed eachother.

The Disgusted One:
Some foids have no issue with expressing how they truly feel about subhumans. There are a number of foids who will display a clear face of disgust to any untermench that even dares to look anywhere near her. This type of behavior is most common among Stacies. Sarcastic scoffs are not uncommon.

The Annoyed One:
Another type of reaction commonly exhibited by Stacies who aren’t afraid to let inferior men know how she feels is that of the annoyed foid. This differs from disgust in that the foid’s face carries an expression that suggests that being looked at by subhumans is something that she has to deal with on a consistent basis and is thus tired of and annoyed with. I’ve whitened some foid’s roll their eyes when they say me, as if to say: “ugh, here we go again! Another loser who thinks he has a shot”.

This is just one of the many mechanisms that foids routinely employ as a strategy to get their message across implicitly and nonverbally to lesser men: “IM CHADSCLUSIVE, DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT”. Foid psychology remains a topic of profound interest to me and I intend on studying these creatures further.

Sometimes foids look at me with a pity expression.

I think you miss the one: same millisecond lookaway. The slut will look in other direction the same microsecond her eyes meet yours without making any expression. This one signals fear.

I get this all the time during the night or in less crowded areas, and sometimes during the day too.

I actually prefer getting this over disgust, pity or hostile looks. At least knowing she fears me feels far better.

Meanwhile if you are Chad she will eye fuck you the second you make eye contact with her or even before you do.

Last edited:
Fuck this relatable post

Fuck my life

You forgot the one where she looks at you with complete rage and hatred, I get that a lot

fifth- they dont even notice you

1. "Eww"
2. "Eww"
3. "Eww"
4. "Eww"

I think you miss the one: same millisecond lookaway. The slut will look in other direction the same microsecond her eyes meet yours without making any expression. This one signals fear.

I get this all the time during the night or in less crowded areas, and sometimes during the day too.

I actually prefer getting this over disgust, pity or hostile looks. At least knowing she fears me feels far better.
This too, foids are hardwired to examine a man’s worth in a fraction of a second

The Annoyed One:
Another type of reaction commonly exhibited by Stacies who aren’t afraid to let inferior men know how she feels is that of the annoyed foid. This differs from disgust in that the foid’s face carries an expression that suggests that being looked at by subhumans is something that she has to deal with on a consistent basis and is thus tired of and annoyed with. I’ve whitened some foid’s roll their eyes when they say me, as if to say: “ugh, here we go again! Another loser who thinks he has a shot”.
These foids are arrogant as fuck.

The Phone Looker:
Most foids will often conceal their true feelings when they happen to lock eyes with a subhuman. When this happens, they’ll often try to pretend as if they are checking something really quick on their phones. When I used to work at a local grocery store, one foid coworker would always pull this trick whenever I was at least 30-40 feet away to lessen the likelihood of me saying anything to her.
i had experienced this one before
The Head Turner:
When pulling out a phone isn’t an immediately available option, foids will simply turn their heads in another direction to avoid facing you altogether. In fact, this just happened to me earlier today (which inspired me to make this thread) when I was leaving one of my classes. From quite a distance away I looked at a stacylite and she turned her head directly down toward the ground and kept it low until we passed eachother.
and this one too

Super specific descriptions as well I forget faces and names easily but remember experiences relating to this.

I’ve whitened some foid’s roll their eyes when they say me, as if to say: “ugh, here we go again! Another loser who thinks he has a shot”.
Happened to me too
This was the most brutal because I liked really hard that foid...
I even coped with : mmmm maybe it's not my look, maybe it's something else

I mostly always got the "blank glance / glare" look from foids. It's like the face you see when someone hears something make a noise in their house, think 2000's-styled thriller / horror films... it startles them, but doesn't scare them. Yah,. .. it's like we're unknown cryptid creatures that a foids never seen before. lol

I found that i feel better when i don't acknowledge foids in public. Don't give them any eye contact, because their reaction will just make you feel worse.

I never make eye contact with others