Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Accidentally posted this shit to the sewers, but...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date

Is it gay n cucked?

• Yes, is this even up for debate?

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No, it depends on the content

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
To listen to any foid musician?

Just hate half of humanity bro!

If you think about whether it's cucked or not while listening to music, the blackpill has turned you into a cuck.
Just hate half of humanity bro!
Fakecel if you don't

In ur GrAY dreams jfl
587C807A FF0D 4DE5 A2A1 83145A926CAC
1BB69EB8 E47B 44B7 AF37 F6A3C13CC1D1

I'd say it depends on content

yep literally all foids sing about is chad its cucked as shit. purged my playlists of any song wtih female vocalists once i became blackpilled

I hear @Mainländer listens to teenage foid songs to relate to jbs more.

My Little Pony and Filly Funtasia music is ok, but it's sung by ponies, not dirty foids

I hear @Mainländer listens to teenage foid songs to relate to jbs more.
I'm not a masochist.

As for the thread, the trick is listening to foids just singing lyrics which were made by men. Lyrics made by foids are usually bad and suifuel. A lot of doujin music is sung by foids but men are the ones doing the songwritting, both the music and the lyrics.

I'm not a masochist.
Teenage pop songs are a reminder of what incels have missed tbh
As for the thread, the trick is listening to foids just singing lyrics which were made by men. Lyrics made by foids are usually bad and suifuel. A lot of doujin music is sung by foids but men are the ones doing the songwritting, both the music and the lyrics.
Unless it's in another language you can't understand I can't see how you'd have the need to listen to foids singing lyrics made by men tbh it's like overhearing a foid IRL singing sweetly but knowing you will never experience that sweetness.

Unless it's in another language you can't understand I can't see how you'd have the need to listen to foids singing lyrics made by men tbh it's like overhearing a foid IRL singing sweetly but knowing you will never experience that sweetness.
But if you like the song enough you'll probably get curious and see the English translation of it.

Listen to this for instance, it's (mostly) sung by a foid but you can tell the lyrics were written by a man (turn on the English subs).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jAvgq2BCVg

there are no good femoid musicians

But if you like the song enough you'll probably get curious and see the English translation of it.
That doesn't happen to me. ngl I don't like to find out what lyrcis in another language mean particularly if the lyrics are to a melodic or romantic sounding song.
Listen to this for instance, it's (mostly) sung by a foid but you can tell the lyrics were written by a man (turn on the English subs).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jAvgq2BCVg

Ye I can tell the lyrics were written by a man.

Some. Much like stand up comedians you won't find many good ones but they're out there.

Same. No way I'm ruining a beautiful song by translating the lyrics. I'd rather enjoy the melody and the singer's voice without knowing what she's saying.

View: https://youtu.be/1ygdAiDxKfI

View: https://youtu.be/SNq4zqTN_DQ

View: https://youtu.be/GOiM8Su-Bgc

:feelsokman:

It's like overhearing couples IRL that are speaking a completely different language and don't at any time switch over to speaking english. At least I can't understand what they are saying unlike couples speaking english.

It's like overhearing couples IRL that are speaking a completely different language and don't at any time switch over to speaking english. At least I can't understand what they are saying unlike couples speaking english.
I've never been in that situation cuz everybody speaks spanish where I live but I don't think I would enjoy overhearing couples conversing in a language I don't understand, it's not the same as listening to a foreign song haha

I've never been in that situation cuz everybody speaks spanish where I live but I don't think I would enjoy overhearing couples conversing in a language I don't understand, it's not the same as listening to a foreign song haha
It's not so much that you enjoy it by itself tbh
It's just that in comparison to overhearing couples speaking in a language you can understand, hearing couples speaking in a language you can't understand is way easier to block out and consider meaningless white noise.

It's not so much that you enjoy it by itself tbh
It's just that in comparison to overhearing couples speaking in a language you can understand, hearing couples speaking in a language you can't understand is way easier to block out and consider meaningless white noise.
ah yeah, of course.

I hate foids and anything involving them so I don't listen to any but you do you

Why is your poll reversed from your title? I almost said no, listening to female musicians isn't cucked.

Also, hell no, fuck foids, those goddamn whores! Every last one of them can go fuck themselves, they'll not get a penny out of me! :feelsree: