Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IncelTear faggots now making a "guide" on how to infiltrate this forum

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Some worthless, lowlife faggot on IT posted a guide of sorts on how to infiltrate this forum successfully and remain undetected. Remain alert boyos, call out any fakecels immediately and get them banned. A message to the mods: you should keep track of their IPs. Any fakecel infiltrators shall be lynched and the foids gangraped by elite .is members (in GTA6).

We may have some more infiltrators coming in.

They'll get tired eventually. IT is dying. The war will be hard-fought, but we will win in the end.

isn't IP is dynamic and changes every day or so? Also it's easy to fake with VPN or Tor
That is true (most routers you can just reset it to change the IP) but I'm pretty sure with new accounts .is doesn't allow signups with VPNs or through Tor. Also some may be dumb enough to know that.

I'll extract a confession from her too, if I could

why are toilets dying to read hate threads

Who cares that troon will rope soon enough

So much energy wasted in infiltrating us and doxxing us, and all for what? Even if they could snitch to the FBI, its not worth much since the FBI already keeps an active tab on this place and other similar places.

TO MODS AND USERS: BEWARE OF WITCHHUNTS; DO NOT ACCUSE OTHER MEMBERS WITHOUT PROPER EVIDENCE. INVESTIGATE CLAIMS THOROUGHLY TO ENSURE FAIRNESS AND TO KEEP INNOCENTS FROM GETTING BANNED. BE ON GUARD FOR NEW USERS, BUT DON'T IMMEDIATELY ACCUSE SOMEONE.

So much energy wasted in infiltrating us and doxxing us, and all for what? Even if they could snitch to the FBI, its not worth much since the FBI already keeps an active tab on this place and other similar places.
They like to bully losers like us just for fun. They are sick and fucked up.

TO MODS AND USERS: BEWARE OF WITCHHUNTS; DO NOT ACCUSE OTHER MEMBERS WITHOUT PROPER EVIDENCE. INVESTIGATE CLAIMS THOROUGHLY TO ENSURE FAIRNESS AND TO KEEP INNOCENTS FROM GETTING BANNED. BE ON GUARD FOR NEW USERS, BUT DON'T IMMEDIATELY ACCUSE SOMEONE.
I agree with this. It's important to remember who the enemy is: IT, and not to let them manipulate and use our paranoia against us to make us collapse from within.

I agree with this. It's important to remember who the enemy is: IT, and not to let them manipulate and use our paranoia against us to make us collapse from within.
That's right. Their words are only as powerful as we let them be. We shouldn't be swayed easily by any accusation without real proof.

Some worthless, lowlife faggot on IT posted a guide of sorts on how to infiltrate this forum successfully and remain undetected. Remain alert boyos, call out any fakecels immediately and get them banned. A message to the mods: you should keep track of their IPs. Any fakecel infiltrators shall be lynched and the foids gangraped by elite .is members (in GTA6).

View attachment 1110849
View attachment 1110851

https://www.reddit.com/r/HoodedEyes/s/Qs34DrGlef she‘s a nigger btw

If she was smart she would have figured that out before she got caught.

That is true (most routers you can just reset it to change the IP) but I'm pretty sure with new accounts .is doesn't allow signups with VPNs or through Tor. Also some may be dumb enough to know that.
i wish there was option for proper HWID ban, most dumb idiots on IT won't be able to bypass it.

I don't get what is the point of playing superspy like this?

Why do you have to pretend to be an incel? Isn't it enough to just create an account and then you can view everything? Except the search feature.

I don't get what is the point of playing superspy like this?

Why do you have to pretend to be an incel? Isn't it enough to just create an account and then you can view everything? Except the search feature.
Foids get wet from doing this.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The larp at the end

She "knows" our info and data and is hesitating to report us to the authorities:lul::lul::society:

"Holding it back".
Screenshot 20240401 131203 Reddit

They always out themselves sooner or later.

Hoes dropped a whole tutorial cuz they got nothing to do with their lives other than getting fucked

Hoes dropped a whole tutorial cuz they got nothing to do with their lives other than getting fucked
It's her mission to protect foids from men too scared to leave their houses :feelshaha:

"I could ruin so many lives today if I wanted to."

Another day, another proof of IT members' sadism.

They like to bully losers like us just for fun. They are sick and fucked up.
They are even under us in the social hierarchy, they are incel in detail unlike us, the bottom loser

If this is how they want to behave, we should keep a close eye on them.

This is honestly one of the gayest and sweatiest things I ever read in my life. Like this individual really needs to take a bath.

There's no reason to infiltrate a literal public fucking forum with all topics viewable, unless you're wanting to slowly introduce psy-ops and/or making purposely edgy threads to post on IT.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The larp at the end

She "knows" our info and data and is hesitating to report us to the authorities:lul::lul::society:

"Holding it back". View attachment 1110940
LMAO. This shit is hilarious. Anonymoose edgy hacker LARP circa 2011 type shit. No one on here goes running around with their personal information.

ITFaggots should kill themselves now, yeah you too i know you are reading it. They are so dumb and easy to detect their soy just smells from their normie comments, all 2024faggots are fakecels.

dnr but CLOSE REGISTRATIONS IMMEDIATELY.

Wow. They're really owning us inklers and making the world a better place.

"Infiltrating" a public forum.

I'm starting to think both IT and 90% of this forum are children.

View attachment 1110849
View attachment 1110851

Actual Niggers

We should doxx them

to quote Beast in Black
they thought they were so clever when they brutalized the beast
but when his vengeance is at hand, he'll have a bloody feast
On the off-chance you're reading this IT, if you want us meek, don't mess with our forum.

Personally I don't really care, but this forum should decide fully how to handle this instead of being a pussy about it.

Either GO FULL AUTHORITARDIAN fully track IPs and leave IP trackers on their own reddit to know who's a spy.
Or GO FULL LIBERTARD and don't record any IP's on this site so no one can trace us back to IRL identities.

There's no hope for middle ground, personally i favor libertarian mode because I couldn't give less of a shit about the once in a while troll post here because I'm not a meek pussy. I do however care about my employability

Personally I don't really care, but this forum should decide fully how to handle this instead of being a pussy about it.

Either GO FULL AUTHORITARDIAN fully track IPs and leave IP trackers on their own reddit to know who's a spy.
Or GO FULL LIBERTARD and don't record any IP's on this site so no one can trace us back to IRL identities.

There's no hope for middle ground, personally i favor libertarian mode because I couldn't give less of a shit about the once in a while troll post here because I'm not a meek pussy. I do however care about my employability
Based Berserk enjoyer take.

View attachment 1110849
View attachment 1110851

I'll behead this faggot with a dull knife who made this guide.

in video games

It takes like 8 minutes to make an account and like 30 seconds to ban someone. They would be wasting their time.

what's even the point of all this? you don't need an account to lurk, I do it all the time on my phone

dont these supposed superior specimen not got anything better to do with their time

How autistic are these people? You don't need a guide, just mimic the speech we have. Do they think every incel undergoes some super secret initiation ritual? No, we lurk moar you dumb faggots.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back