Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

According to IncelTear, you should be able to ask out only the top 10% of women in looks and get a girlfriend.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
There are about 4 billion women in the world. This means that if you only ask out women in the top 10% of looks, that means you are asking 400,000,000 women.

Seems like plenty of women to me. Don't waste your time with sub-Stacies, since there are hundreds of millions of Stacies to choose from.

According to IncelTear, there are no leagues, because looks are subjective, so asking out only women you consider to be Stacies can not be the reason you can't find a girlfriend. There is no reason to lower your standards for a woman's appearance. This is what IncelTear is saying.

IncelTear says that you are no less likely to get a date from these hundreds of millions of Stacies than you are from a fat, polyamorous feminist with a septum ring, because there's no such thing as a person who is objectively more attractive than another person.

So just be respectful, don't hate women, and ask out every Stacy you see, and all of us will have Stacy girlfriends.

20%+ of GENZ is 6ft+ meaning there's enough of tall dudes for these stacies bro.. it s over

4 billion foids that would rather have sex with dogs than us

There are about 4 billion women in the world. This means that if you only ask out women in the top 10% of looks, that means you are asking 400,000,000 women.

Seems like plenty of women to me. Don't waste your time with sub-Stacies, since there are hundreds of millions of Stacies to choose from.

According to IncelTear, there are no leagues, because looks are subjective, so asking out only women you consider to be Stacies can not be the reason you can't find a girlfriend. There is no reason to lower your standards for a woman's appearance. This is what IncelTear is saying.

IncelTear says that you are no less likely to get a date from these hundreds of millions of Stacies than you are from a fat, polyamorous feminist with a septum ring, because there's no such thing as a person who is objectively more attractive than another person.

So just be respectful, don't hate women, and ask out every Stacy you see, and all of us will have Stacy girlfriends.
No you need to go for an obese black single mother with AIDs.

I mean if you ask four hundred million women are you really telling me every last one of them would reject you? I'd imagine a couple thousand would ascend with you :feelshaha:
If he’s white he would get a Korean Stacy.

It's a number's game

There are fewer women aged 18-40(the age men are interested in) and the gender imbalance in favour of women is because of old women.

4 billion foids that would rather have sex with dogs than us
Aomm4b1Q 700w 0

yeah but in that 400,000,000 there are chad whores, moneywhores, mentally disturbed foids...; etc

they might even hide it
I agree it isn't worth the hassle plus language barrier is 1 factor to consider but your looks are number 1

I agree it isn't worth the hassle plus language barrier is 1 factor to consider but your looks are number 1
oh shit. you're right.

geographical and language barriers.
(might be solved with instant translator devices in the future though.)

oh shit. you're right.

geographical and language barriers.
(might be solved with instant translator devices in the future though.)
That sounds wonderful! Everybody will he able to learn from other languages and knowledge will become even more wide spread

But I thought looks were a social construct according to IT...

I mean if you ask four hundred million women are you really telling me every last one of them would reject you? I'd imagine a couple thousand would ascend with you :feelshaha:
I think he'd be long dead by the time he got even close to asking that many women out.

Beauty is subjective inkwell stop chasing Stacy!

Very logical.