Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

According to MGTOW 70% of Men have Stopped Dating Entirely

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/R9N77aEPtLI

5,309 views Feb 7, 2024
Discover why 70% of men have chosen to stop dating entirely and embrace the MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) lifestyle. Explore the reasons behind this phenomenon and its impact on modern relationships.

There's been a shift in men's attitude but I refuse to buy men aren't looking.

MSTOW (Men Sent Their Own Way)

They are buying houses in dominican republic and fucking overseas women, Basically men seamaxxing their own way.
They also hate incels and think they are above us.

Hard to date with hypergamy and this economy

there was a bank that predicted half of 20-45 year old women will be childless and alone by 2030, it holds significantly more weight than other studies because banks don't bullshit their data if it may impact shekels.
there's also that pew study that showed most young women are dating like 30% of men, the current cope for that one is that they're dating older men (even though in the 30-40 year old range men and women were equally single :feelsseriously:)

They're just taking their pesos overseas however the local males are becoming the new incels.

There's been a shift in men's attitude but I refuse to buy men aren't looking.
Yup. Should be called women going their own way. Men are looking but are getting rejected. Females are forcing themselves into being single due to insanely high dating standards. This is why women need to be reverted back to property

there was a bank that predicted half of 20-45 year old women will be childless and alone by 2030, it holds significantly more weight than other studies because banks don't bullshit their data if it may impact shekels.
there's also that pew study that showed most young women are dating like 30% of men, the current cope for that one is that they're dating older men (even though in the 30-40 year old range men and women were equally single :feelsseriously:)
this mean read studies woha
mogs :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
i cant even read

It’s impossible to date, even if I try to. The process of dating takes two people, one man and one woman, and of course they go right to blaming the men for “stopping dating” and don’t even acknowledge the other half of the equation that is necessary for a “date” to occur :feelsseriously:

It’s like if during Covid when most restaurants were shut down, they blamed men for it saying “90% of men have stopped eating at restaurants.” :feelsseriously: Give me a break

Yup. Should be called women going their own way. Men are looking but are getting rejected. Females are forcing themselves into being single due to insanely high dating standards. This is why women need to be reverted back to property
Based

A few generations and the pop will be extremely inbred as only a small % of the male pop will pass on their genes and well how will all the bastards who don't know who their dad is know who their half siblings are? And we know chads and foids aren't going to bother with DNA tests before their hookups.

A few generations and the pop will be extremely inbred as only a small % of the male pop will pass on their genes and well how will all the bastards who don't know who their dad is know who their half siblings are? And we know chads and foids aren't going to bother with DNA tests before their hookups.
there's too many people to worry about inbreeding. the bigger issue is single mothers. in 2019 half of ALL children born in the US were out of wedlock, if we extrapolate from the more recent pew study that found less than 40% of young men are dating 70% of young women we can assume (and this is going by how fucked up children raised by single mothers are) that the next generation after zoomers is doomed

It’s impossible to date, even if I try to. The process of dating takes two people, one man and one woman, and of course they go right to blaming the men for “stopping dating” and don’t even acknowledge the other half of the equation that is necessary for a “date” to occur :feelsseriously:

It’s like if during Covid when most restaurants were shut down, they blamed men for it saying “90% of men have stopped eating at restaurants.” :feelsseriously: Give me a break
Right.

Not a peep as to WHY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back