Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel According to normies, you are worse than those two child murderers because they have sex and you don't.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
While we are here, proving how "bad" our personalities are by talking about how bad our lives are because of things we didn't choose and not threatening anyone, sexhavers are out there showing us what proper "good" personalities you need to have sex, love, and companionship look like by beating three-year-olds do death because they were interrupted when having sex.

Experts likened her wounds to those of a child hit by a car at 40mph, or from falling three floors on to a concrete floor.

This is why you don't play along with soyceity's bullshit anymore

She had sex, so therefore better personality. That’s all there is to it inkwel.

"I was at a gas station one afternoon, and there was a woman (and her toddler) there, trying to sell a puppy. Apparently there were more puppies back at her "house" around the corner (which I went to because I was really concerned about the condition of the poor puppy) which turned out to be a burnt out shell of a house, with a pop-up travel trailer in the yard, for them to live in. The mother dog and babies were living inside the burnt house, and the woman let her little 3 year-old run around in it, too!! There were bent nails, half broken floorboards, holes in both the floors AND the drywall, etc. I called Animal Control and CPS from my house, as soon as I got home. As you said Hannah, better to call when it's not necessary, than for it to be necessary, but no one calls."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back