Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting accused of being a fakecel jfl

Yea he’s not fakecel ngl

Pm your pictures.

Pm your pictures.
Ausbloke1

Think this is enough.

In what world does women asking you for sex = incel?
Wait JFL was this online?? Oh bro lmfao doesn’t even count if it’s some foid online they will say that to anybody

Wait JFL was this online?? Oh bro lmfao doesn’t even count if it’s some foid online they will say that to anybody
Nope, they won't say it anybody. They wouldn't even talk to my subhuman ass.

Wrong. And he has rejected women in real life too, so it doesn't matter.

Talking to foids online is a waste of time and orbiting.
That's another thing, he was literally asked to come over to fuck. No foid has ever given me a piece of attention let alone lusting over me.

There are men venting about suicidal thoughts on this forum and you are trying to get some dude banned for apparently not being 100% truecel.
Yes, because this is an incel forum. He is not an incel and i'd like for actual incels to be in the forum made for incels.

Holy shit bro u post so much wtf

i post selfies to incel discords surprised none have ended up on here yet jfl
they are accusing me of being a fakecel even tho im literally a virgin at 20 I am mentalcelmaxxed and autismmaxxed

also gingercel so automatic never began
they could very well be fake themselves. trust no one here tbh. what do they rate you like?

that is you with the super saiyan mogger red hair?

Yes, because this is an incel forum. He is not an incel and i'd like for actual incels to be in the forum made for incels.
Dude I don't even know why nobody is believing you. You have clear solid proof.

can't even pm @Ausbloke

Jeez, why is thread infested with grAYs, 2024fags and December2023fags.

You act like a foid. Being a man is not just genetics but it's a behavioural pattern, a philosophy and a way of life.
surprised that nigger hasn’t been banned for a second time yet jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back