Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Acnecels GTFIH] Is Clearasil supposed to burn?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I've been using Clearasil Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment wipes to clear my face of my acne and this shit burns every time. Is this normal/supposed to happen or am I having an allergic reaction to it without realizing it? It kind of works so I don't want to stop but I also don't want to use it if its harming me without me realizing it.

If you actually want to cure your acne bin that shit and get a script for ACCUTANE asap! It will work, it is a miracle drug.

If you actually want to cure your acne bin that shit and get a script for ACCUTANE asap! It will work, it is a miracle drug.
tfw my doctor won't prescribe it to me. He offered something else ages ago but I never refilled it since it didn't do much (though I don't think I used it enough tbh I always forgot to put it on). I should look into it again tbh :feelswhere:

tfw my doctor won't prescribe it to me. He offered something else ages ago but I never refilled it since it didn't do much (though I don't think I used it enough tbh I always forgot to put it on). I should look into it again tbh :feelswhere:

You need to learn how to Doctor shop, thats not a the attitude any drug seeker that is successful has. What a total fucking shitcunt... who the fuck would withhold acne medication, I had awful acne as a teenager and it fucked me up to the max. I'd have roped LONG ago if I didnt get accutane. Also I'm sure you could find it on the DNM dont be a lazy cunt.

You need to learn how to Doctor shop, thats not a the attitude any drug seeker that is successful has. What a total fucking shitcunt... who the fuck would withhold acne medication, I had awful acne as a teenager and it fucked me up to the max. I'd have roped LONG ago if I didnt get accutane. Also I'm sure you could find it on the DNM dont be a lazy cunt.
My acne isn't terrible so I can understand why, especially since I tend to react weirdly with drugs. I always get the rare side effects that supposedly "never happen".

Acnomel works a lot better for me than clearasil.

Are you putting it on popped pimples or smthng? :feelswhat: Just use cosrx bha chemical exfoliant, western acne medicine is pure garbage unless it's pills.

Are you putting it on popped pimples or smthng? :feelswhat: Just use cosrx bha chemical exfoliant, western acne medicine is pure garbage unless it's pills.
no I just put it on my face. it burns on places that don't even have pimples.

no I just put it on my face. it burns on places that don't even have pimples.
Stop using it then, unless you have open wounds it shouldn't hurt. 'Pain means it's working' is lie, listen to your body.

Stop using it then, unless you have open wounds it shouldn't hurt. 'Pain means it's working' is lie, listen to your body.
:feelsmega::feelstrash: you are probably right so I will stop using them.