Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm african, I'm supposed to have a BBC....

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
You know the old adage, "When it rains it pours". God didn't give me looks(ugly), he didn't give me height(5`3), he didn't give me a BBC(10cm hard) and he didn't give me IQ. Like what in the actual fuck mang, I was born in a shithole, I'm poor as shit yet I'm fucking blackpilled and non-religious. How the fuck am I supposed to fucking cope:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I literally have zero redeeming qualities and it's soo fucking infuriating mang, I hate my fucking life, I hate my fucking country, I hate my fucking self mang, I can't fucking NEET, I'm gonna have to wage slave until the jews are done fucking me right in the ass. I will work hard and enjoy eating cockroaches.

As bad as it seems I would love to live in chadstralia, I would be able to NEETmaxx mang. And die somewhat happy. I don't want a toilet anymore, I just want to be fucking contempt with life mang, fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkk.

@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania
@Antifem Lord
@jbwbeliever

Is it over for my black brethren as well?

I measured my dick for the first time today and I found out that it is actually over mang
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

BlackCel_from_ZA
CruxGammata

The jews got us where they want us tbh. I envy all the NEETmaxxers.

Fucking brutal mang.
It never began, my height doesn't really anger me, it the fact that I'm ugly, that's what infuriates me. The fact that I have no redeemable qualities, I wish I could at least be dependent on one aspects of my looks but alas not all of us are blessed

dude if i lived in chadstralia i'd hardly ever complain about inceldom, some of you motherfuckers are so lucky being born in the first world

dude if i lived in chadstralia i'd hardly ever complain about inceldom, some of you motherfuckers are so lucky being born in the first world
Shitmerica doesn't really count anymore.

I'm White, yet I wasn't born 6'0+

You know the old adage, "When it rains it pours". God didn't give me looks(ugly), he didn't give me height(5`3), he didn't give me a BBC(10cm hard) and he didn't give me IQ. Like what in the actual fuck mang, I was born in a shithole, I'm poor as shit yet I'm fucking blackpilled and non-religious. How the fuck am I supposed to fucking cope:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I literally have zero redeeming qualities and it's soo fucking infuriating mang, I hate my fucking life, I hate my fucking country, I hate my fucking self mang, I can't fucking NEET, I'm gonna have to wage slave until the jews are done fucking me right in the ass. I will work hard and enjoy eating cockroaches.

As bad as it seems I would love to live in chadstralia, I would be able to NEETmaxx mang. And die somewhat happy. I don't want a toilet anymore, I just want to be fucking contempt with life mang, fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkk.

@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania
@Antifem Lord
@jbwbeliever

people seem to forget that africa is actually very diverse, american afros are actually mutts, i saw today a african family with tall genetics

people seem to forget that africa is actually very diverse, american afros are actually mutts, i saw today a african family with tall genetics
Tall genetics are common in Africa though; Blacks & Whites are really the only races that are tall on some kind of average.

That's what I'm saying, neeting until you die. You literally get paid to do absolutely nothing and on top of it, it is a decent salary

of course if i was born in chadstralia, i'd take that for granted. But as an incel living in a shithole i'd choose moving to somewhere nice over having a gf or something

of course if i was born in chadstralia, i'd take that for granted. But as an incel living in a shithole i'd choose moving to somewhere nice over having a gf or something
If I were able to moneymaxx I would definitely move but I'm too high inhib and low IQ to actually do anything about it

Atleast living in a place shall make you happy even without a gf

Damn you might be the biggest truecel I have met on the forum:cryfeels:, there aren't many people here who are sub5 and short and lives in a shithole. This is actually the people I feel sorry for. Not the people who say they're normal looking but can't get laid because muh NT or because of a petty reason.

@Destroyed lonely This thread is the perfect epitome of "It's about how easy your life is and how much shitskin you AREN'T"

I'd say @BlackCel_from_ZA has it worse than you even, short, dicklet, lives in a violent shithole and forced to wageslave otherwise he'll end up on the streets

Damn you might be the biggest truecel I have met on the forum:cryfeels:, there aren't many people here who are sub5 and short and lives in a shithole. This is actually the people I feel sorry for. Not the people who say they're normal looking but can't get laid because muh NT or because of a petty reason.
Never began. God indeed has his favourites

@Rabbi Schneerson Thoughts?

im already 30 brother, theres no future for me

That's brutal. I know how it feels, i'm white and i have a 11,5cm dick (hard).

You know the old adage, "When it rains it pours". God didn't give me looks(ugly), he didn't give me height(5`3), he didn't give me a BBC(10cm hard) and he didn't give me IQ.
Damn nigga wtf did you do in your past life?

No way my dick is bigger than yours

@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania
@Antifem Lord
@jbwbeliever

ovER

Same wish i was there

Where does the word cracker originate from? Is it from the candy "Cracker Jacks"?
It originates from when slaves were whipped so the slaves started calling the man making the whip crack sound "cracker"

Is it over for my black brethren as well
It never begun my brother, it's all so fucking brutal, I don't even wanna measure because that will be more ropefuel. Imagine being a skinny, lightskin Black guy like me in this violent shithole of a country, I am basically a walking target, I am also of no high-IQ, it's impossible to money-maxx & live in a nice area, stuck in this township man

@GodspeedPeasant
@Made_In_Azania
@Antifem Lord
@jbwbeliever

Can't your refugeemaxx like Nigerians and Somalis do in Europe ?

Can't your refugeemaxx like Nigerians and Somalis do in Europe ?
I'm poor as fuck, I would've went to burundi by now, if I had the funds

It never begun my brother, it's all so fucking brutal, I don't even wanna measure because that will be more ropefuel. Imagine being a skinny, lightskin Black guy like me in this violent shithole of a country, I am basically a walking target, I am also of no high-IQ, it's impossible to money-maxx & live in a nice area, stuck in this township man
Fuck this country, fuck ramaphosa, fuck the high crime rate, yer it's chaai. Roping seems like the only viable solution