Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Activist foids are the worst fucking kind of foids

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★
Disclaimer: it's obviously water but I just need to complain

The worst thing about majority of modern foids is their will to speak up on social inequalities while causing the biggest one. I hope they fucking do a mass suicide as one of their protests.

When I was still in school I had my classmates in friends on fb because we were sometimes told to spread some formal info on group there. And there were these fucking bitches non stop spamming dogs and cats looking for homes or infographics about some gay shit. Don't get me wrong, I love kitties, but I hated to see these sluts care about them more than about a fucking human being they sentenced to years of suffering and its unreversible outcomes. I don't wish any kitty to die but since there are psychos killing them anyways, I wish that one of the victim happen to be recommended by these foids and they get sent the videos of this act.

Same with them speaking for faggots. Since when are foids so eager to let anyone decide about their sexual life? It applies to almost every topic they speak on to help the subconscious knowledge that they're shitty, egoistic fucks.

The most painful of it all is probably when they try to advocate for autistic people, as it directly applies to me. They don't even treat us as people but as some sort of fashion. Neither do they care to actually listen what we need before ridiculing us with they stupid fucking slogans that don't mean completely nothing or disgusting merch they wear to let everyone know how empathetic they're (not to mention the ones who claim to have it, but it's a topic for another getting triggered session).

If any foid lurking here to make another retarded yt documentary on incels to sPrEaD aWaRnESs:foidSoy: reads it, then please, stop this shit and eventually consider taking your own life

They're the most entitled POS too.

Foids don't do it for the reason they say they do. They just do it for attention and to feel good about themselves.
Yes. I don't expect anything better from them because they're foids but I still hate them for it along with many other reasons

All foids are activists especially gen z whores