Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [FencePill] Sexhavers are fucking eachother on top of fences while you rot

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-

View: https://x.com/noplugmedia/status/1779259592817480140?s=46

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths that these filthy fucking sexhavers go to not only rub their sex lives in our faces, but to come up with the most ridiculous ways to express it, including fucking each other on top of a FUCKING FENCE. This is the ultimate black pill of life right here. While you are shitting your pants just saying hi to a girl, and she looks at you in disgust, CHAD IS FUCKING A GIRL ON A FENCE WITH THE RISK OF BOTH OF THEM FALLING TO THEIR DEATH.

It couldn’t be more over for lonely, single men with no experience. Even if these normfags don’t realize they are rubbing it in our faces, they still ARE.

Not a single pixel

Meanwhile foids won't even speak to me

Looking Up Music Video GIF by aldn

Imagine having a daughter nowadays

Imagine having a daughter nowadays
My old oneitis’s father is probably seething right now as his daughter collects Chad’s cum in college and he can’t do anything about it apart from sit there and get cucked out

View: https://x.com/noplugmedia/status/1779259592817480140?s=46

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths that these filthy fucking sexhavers go to not only rub their sex lives in our faces, but to come up with the most ridiculous ways to express it, including fucking each other on top of a FUCKING FENCE. This is the ultimate black pill of life right here. While you are shitting your pants just saying hi to a girl, and she looks at you in disgust, CHAD IS FUCKING A GIRL ON A FENCE WITH THE RISK OF BOTH OF THEM FALLING TO THEIR DEATH.

It couldn’t be more over for lonely, single men with no experience. Even if these normfags don’t realize they are rubbing it in our faces, they still ARE.

this is so unfair

A sniper's dream.