Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Acutane day 3 i feel depressed and bitchy

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
its unreal how my hormones are so shit that such med affect me badly. skin is getting better tho. chest is so tight its feel lke im being caged. faggot sacrifice i need skin for school sory

goodluck atleast u are trying to do something with ur life to better urself

im on accutane as well, how bad is your acne? Just started last week

im on accutane as well, how bad is your acne? Just started last week
could say middle to volcanic type. i felt it becoming worse so it was a must. how do you feel? any improvement? i feel skin not hurt the way it used to.

goodluck atleast u are trying to do something with ur life to better urself
the worst thing could happen to a man is sorrow and weakness of faith, unfortunately i'm having those currently brother. but yes it gets better

the worst thing could happen to a man is sorrow and weakness of faith, unfortunately i'm having those currently brother. but yes it gets better
same here i am currently on day 4 of nofap and feeling hella depressed and sucisdial

same here i am currently on day 4 of nofap and feeling hella depressed and sucisdial
fayrkk day 3 here i plan on doing the strike serious this time. it is depressing but man at the end of day you look and say to yourself that this shit is worth it and you're doing good.
keep it going boyo

fayrkk day 3 here i plan on doing the strike serious this time. it is depressing but man at the end of day you look and say to yourself that this shit is worth it and you're doing good.
keep it going boyo
yeah i agree brocel back then i didnt know the importance of ur semen and how it can change ur life so i was busting nuts and nuts and i felt like shit after doing it but now i will stop for good and try to better my life

yeah i agree brocel back then i didnt know the importance of ur semen and how it can change ur life so i was busting nuts and nuts and i felt like shit after doing it but now i will stop for good and try to better my life
based king. lets goo!

could say middle to volcanic type. i felt it becoming worse so it was a must. how do you feel? any improvement? i feel skin not hurt the way it used to.
I’m going through the purge phase for accutane, more pimples and cysts popping up it’s fucking pain but I’ll endure through it

I’m going through the purge phase for accutane, more pimples and cysts popping up it’s fucking pain but I’ll endure through it
man i just read that it increases free testosterone in blood. is this life fuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back