Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Adam Levine getting dogpiled by normies for sending flirty texts to ogrefaced foid

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

There are two relevant takeaways here

1. Why the fuck do so many high status men with wives and gfs get themselves in to massive scandals over random ogrefaced foids no one knows or cares about who inevitably exploit the situation for clout later on:feelskek:

2. Is this seriously how normies talk to each other?:lul: This is genuinely the most braindead conversation I've ever seen. Like of course I wouldn't expect every mundane conversation to be some introspective talk about life and philosophy etc but there is legitimately no substance or personal expression here of any kind. It's just NPC dialogue. If this is actually how normies interact with each other every day then I don't envy them at all because this is literally all meaningless filler dialogue that could just as easily be AI generated

He should kill himself by jumping in front of a driving train

I thought you mistyped "dogpilled" and I was frantically searching for the dogpill and was confused

From JB idol to granny fucker... :feelskek:

FUCKING BRUTAL

It's fucking Adam Levine too

View attachment 660142

1. Why the fuck do so many high status men with wives and gfs get themselves in to massive scandals over random ogrefaced foids no one knows or cares about who inevitably exploit the situation for clout later on:feelskek:

2. Is this seriously how normies talk to each other?:lul: This is genuinely the most braindead conversation I've ever seen. Like of course I wouldn't expect every mundane conversation to be some introspective talk about life and philosophy etc but there is legitimately no substance or personal expression here of any kind. It's just NPC dialogue. If this is actually how normies interact with each other every day then I don't envy them at all because this is literally all meaningless filler dialogue that could just as easily be AI generated

1. His wife isn't servicing him.
2. Personality and game doesn't matter ultimately.

Kike Levine is still living the best life relative to us

Last edited:
Why do you care what happens in the lifes of megachads lmao you should be focusing exclusively on your own shit situation.

View attachment 660142

It is a halo Convo.

Everything a celeb says is gold