Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels try to be normal, normies try to be performatively weird for clout

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
This is why it's over. My struggle to act normal is like Hitler's struggle with the Jews. But unlike Hitler, I can't even get to the CONCENTRATION CAMP part. It's over when you are so autistic that you literally have no temperature gage on whether something is normal or weird, and you're trying to be normal purely thru shotgun instinct and autistic observations thru youtube videos. And you have no mind-body connection capable of externalizing these autistic observations in any meaningful way. So its all an exhuasting autistic battle in the astral plane of my mind that amounts to jack shit in the real world.

There is literally nothing we can do to be normal if normal isn't natural to us. Every fleeting thought is a potential landmine of screeching autism. We retreat to silence and selective mutism to avoid this Jewish struggle. We hate things like eye contact, pride/confidence, small talk, dogs, other races, self-improvement, peacocking, and couples. It's basically over. We are not mentally equipped to even function in life if we naturally despise everything about being normal in the first place.

Normies on the other hand, are completely ridiculous. When they try to be weird, it's just so fucking normal. It's better than normal-- its normal with a twist of clout. It's normal to permenantly scar your body, so your grandfather can be inked into your boob. That's normal-- she thinks shes being unique but its absofuckingloutely normal. It's normal to go into debt like a nigger, to buy a wetback V8 car that will get you arrested from all the speeding, but they think they are living a fast and furious fantasy. It's normal to go on Tiktok and freestyle rap doing Insane Clown posse covers-- even being a fucking JUGGALO to some extent is more normal than being dyed-in-the-wool incel.

Without a doubt, what makes a man weird, I think most of all-- are men who think there's some kind of behavioral pattern one can replicate to get pussy. This is not the same as acting. You dont do this because you love acting, which is a normal thing, you are into this because you KNOW DEEPLY how weird you are, and you're filthy desperate to hide it, all to obtain pussy you know you don't deserve naturally. And you don't LIKE doing this. The entire process is totally unnatural and soul crushing, but you are convinced like a cult memeber to keep on trucking, even though you know it's impossible and wrong. It's both weird and INSANE.

People have a natural revulsion to PUA, because it just feel wrong naturally to scam your way into pussy. That's basically what PUA is. PUA is about faking how much you AREN'T a weird, autistic loser. It's weird as fuck to be both aware of your place (hence why youd be so willing to spend) and trying to avoid the inevitable.

PUA artists have a lot in common with pedophiles, even if they are not pedos. Like a pedo knows, and is constnatly worried about his relationship with society. He knows that society thinks that their desires are immutably EVIL. An incel that isn't a pedo, feels that exact same internal self-loathing, but it's worse because they simply desire a cute gf, which is absolutely normal for normies. BUT WEIRD, LIKE PEDOPHILE WEIRD, to normies that observe normal non pedo incels.

This is why society hates indian men and other incels especially, even if they are not pedophiles. They see you as immutably weird, and your desires as a furtive threat they barely tolerate. In a fucked up way, @PPEcel would probably agree with me that institutional law protects incels more than we give it credit. The hammer of law needs due process and evidence, and while the system is generally rigged, we at least have a chance thru the wheels of law to come out innocent. Whereas if simple mob rule was the arbiter, we would be lynched like Emmett Till a lot more regularly for just existing.

The ever increasing importance of the digital footprint, and social media, spurred by Big Tech, erodes the power of government that ironically protects us (especially our privacy), and gives it back to the feminist mob out to destroy us-- because if they can't destroy us legally, they can do it by stripping away at our digital souls.

Last edited:
I think normies don't empathize with us because they couldn't possibly imagine what it's like to be NT. We need to  try to be normal while it comes naturally to normies. I know it's overstated but the way they live their lives is truly NPC behavior.
I honestly feel we're the main characters who have seen through the matrix, except instead of an action movie we're given dull, endless suffering.

i like dogs . Cant afford to own one tho:feelsbadman:

since when is hating dogs an autistic/incel trait? did you encounter a pitbull as a child or something?
Pitbull16
Pitbull16

Relatable post, we can literally never do it right. Ive never done the right thing in any social interaction. Either I dont say anything or I say something wrong that turns people of.

As with acting it can never fully work out because your true self will always show up somewhere in the act and at that point ur fucked.
I have talked to woman online that have been a bit into me and I tell myself to not fuck it up this time. I know ur never supposed to show any kind of weakness in interacting with them but somehow I always find some way to act weak which always leads to getting ghosted....
It truly never began for us :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

My struggle to act normal is like Hitler's struggle with the Jews
Based, quoting this for later :lul:

Without a doubt, what makes a man weird, I think most of all-- are men who think there's some kind of behavioral pattern one can replicate to get pussy. This is not the same as acting. You dont do this because you love acting, which is a normal thing, you are into this because you KNOW DEEPLY how weird you are, and you're filthy desperate to hide it, all to obtain pussy you know you don't deserve naturally. And you don't LIKE doing this. The entire process is totally unnatural and soul crushing, but you are convinced like a cult memeber to keep on trucking, even though you know it's impossible and wrong. It's both weird and INSANE.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

People have a natural revulsion to PUA, because it just feel wrong naturally to scam your way into pussy.
People are less repulsed by normie redpillers than by polite incels

ching chong bing bong mao jin jong yao

I am mentally sound but the years of severe social isolation and ostracization basically gave me pseudo autism, just as romantically and socially deadly as the genuine disease

This is why it's over. My struggle to act normal is like Hitler's struggle with the Jews. But unlike Hitler, I can't even get to the CONCENTRATION CAMP part. It's over when you are so autistic that you literally have no temperature gage on whether something is normal or weird, and you're trying to be normal purely thru shotgun instinct and autistic observations thru youtube videos. And you have no mind-body connection capable of externalizing these autistic observations in any meaningful way. So its all an exhuasting autistic battle in the astral plane of my mind that amounts to jack shit in the real world.

There is literally nothing we can do to be normal if normal isn't natural to us. Every fleeting thought is a potential landmine of screeching autism. We retreat to silence and selective mutism to avoid this Jewish struggle. We hate things like eye contact, pride/confidence, small talk, dogs, other races, self-improvement, peacocking, and couples. It's basically over. We are not mentally equipped to even function in life if we naturally despise everything about being normal in the first place.

Normies on the other hand, are completely ridiculous. When they try to be weird, it's just so fucking normal. It's better than normal-- its normal with a twist of clout. It's normal to permenantly scar your body, so your grandfather can be inked into your boob. That's normal-- she thinks shes being unique but its absofuckingloutely normal. It's normal to go into debt like a nigger, to buy a wetback V8 car that will get you arrested from all the speeding, but they think they are living a fast and furious fantasy. It's normal to go on Tiktok and freestyle rap doing Insane Clown posse covers-- even being a fucking JUGGALO to some extent is more normal than being dyed-in-the-wool incel.

People have a natural revulsion to PUA, because it just feel wrong naturally to scam your way into pussy. That's basically what PUA is. PUA is about faking how much you AREN'T a weird, autistic loser. It's weird as fuck to be both aware of your place (hence why youd be so willing to spend) and trying to avoid the inevitable.

PUA artists have a lot in common with pedophiles, even if they are not pedos. Like a pedo knows, and is constnatly worried about his relationship with society. He knows that society thinks that their desires are immutably EVIL. An incel that isn't a pedo, feels that exact same internal self-loathing, but it's worse because they simply desire a cute gf, which is absolutely normal for normies. BUT WEIRD, LIKE PEDOPHILE WEIRD, to normies that observe normal non pedo incels.

This is why society hates indian men and other incels especially, even if they are not pedophiles. They see you as immutably weird, and your desires as a furtive threat they barely tolerate. In a fucked up way, @PPEcel would probably agree with me that institutional law protects incels more than we give it credit. The hammer of law needs due process and evidence, and while the system is generally rigged, we at least have a chance thru the wheels of law to come out innocent. Whereas if simple mob rule was the arbiter, we would be lynched like Emmett Till a lot more regularly for just existing.

The ever increasing importance of the digital footprint, and social media, spurred by Big Tech, erodes the power of government that ironically protects us (especially our privacy), and gives it back to the feminist mob out to destroy us-- because if they can't destroy us legally, they can do it by stripping away at our digital souls.
I think it's fucking hilarious how normies can act out in the most insane ways and still just get away with it so easily. It's like nobody in the world even cares. They can pose with handguns and extended middle fingers in photos, listen to rap music with the dirtiest, wear bizarre clothing or stuff that looks like a homeless person would wear, nastiest lyrics ever, have multiple misdemeanors on their legal record, graffiti on public or private property, prank random strangers for clout in public, and brag about doing illegal or insane shit on social media, and they get away with it all. And people praise them for it. Some even get sex just for doing it.

And yet incels like me who have tried to fit in with soyciety before (not anymore) are looked down upon for trying not to break the law so openly or bother strangers or wearing simple clothing like a collared shirt and shorts. Somehow all that shit makes ME the autistic incel freak. Like what the fuck?! Because I'm trying not to idolize degenerate culture I'm considered these things by normies?!

Fuck all normalscum. End of story.

It's funny because this is the kind of shit that ruins women in the first place :feelskek: their nudes and OF never get deleted

I think it's fucking hilarious how normies can act out in the most insane ways and still just get away with it so easily. It's like nobody in the world even cares. They can pose with handguns and extended middle fingers in photos, listen to rap music with the dirtiest, wear bizarre clothing or stuff that looks like a homeless person would wear, nastiest lyrics ever, have multiple misdemeanors on their legal record, graffiti on public or private property, prank random strangers for clout in public, and brag about doing illegal or insane shit on social media, and they get away with it all. And people praise them for it. Some even get sex just for doing it.

And yet incels like me who have tried to fit in with soyciety before (not anymore) are looked down upon for trying not to break the law so openly or bother strangers or wearing simple clothing like a collared shirt and shorts. Somehow all that shit makes ME the autistic incel freak. Like what the fuck?! Because I'm trying not to idolize degenerate culture I'm considered these things by normies?!

Fuck all normalscum. End of story.
The ppl that portray those stereotypes aren't normies, no one can convince me tiktoker is a profession :feelskek:

You care too much about what other ppl think. Ignore them. Just a suggestion

I don't sit at the table with enemies. I don't want them or their approval, what I need i'll either get myself or pay using cash. I only socialize at work, and because it's needed.

Funny thing is that weird to them is slitting their wrists or dressing gothic or listening to underground songs. That is actually the tip of the iceberg if we talk about what being weird truly means, and weird people know this.
Foids who slit their wrists are all boring normies seeking attention

It's almost impossible for a foid to be weird enough that soyciety won't treat her as normal and accepted

third para is real

It's funny because this is the kind of shit that ruins women in the first place :feelskek: their nudes and OF never get deleted
the less seductive the female is, the less feminism has power over men-- so this only means men are getting more degenerate and desperate in the box they are willing to accept.

Foids who slit their wrists are all boring normies seeking attention

It's almost impossible for a foid to be weird enough that soyciety won't treat her as normal and accepted
goddamned true

The ppl that portray those stereotypes aren't normies, no one can convince me tiktoker is a profession :feelskek:

You care too much about what other ppl think. Ignore them. Just a suggestion

I don't sit at the table with enemies. I don't want them or their approval, what I need i'll either get myself or pay using cash. I only socialize at work, and because it's needed.
Yeah, that's why I gave up on self-improovement and trying g to fit in with normies a while ago. It's just not even worth the effort and you don't get anything out if it.

Yep, don't have insta, facebook, tiktok, snapfag? Be ready for glares when you say that.

"Who doesen't have tiktok :foidSoy:"

Me, you privy cunt.

my manifesto:

the less seductive the female is, the less feminism has power over men-- so this only means men are getting more degenerate and desperate in the box they are willing to accept.
I don't think the "power" of feminism comes from the seductive attributes of females. it's more a structure of power idealized by powerful men in order to slave the other, common men into being working drones and not thinking outside the line.

Most CEOs of brands that push feminist agenda trash have domestic violence, affairs, rapes and whatnot in their "curriculum" despite always making campaigns against those things and making public statements against anything against women

Since women seen hard-wired to like and fuck those psychos it's a win-win. They only "MeToo" the whole thing if they can't get the advantage they wanted.

Without soy men to support feminism, it would rapidly devolve. Same with BLM - If no whites showed support, they would never have bought so many mansions.

Yeah, that's why I gave up on self-improovement and trying g to fit in with normies a while ago. It's just not even worth the effort and you don't get anything out if it.
Those two are entirely different things btw

It has also to be noticed that we're the ONLY real anti culture and the proof is that if you tell the thing you write here even in the supposed most extremist subcultures (Satanism, Black Metal, "misanthrope/antinatalist" crowds) you'll be called edgelord, weirdo and ostracized until you get out on your own or they kick you out after they enjoyed their normie dose of schadenfreude.

It far more likely to hear something upsetting and subversive from this completely unremarkable in style guy

300px Patrick Crusius

than from this clown

46432d40635a26a10a3e8573683813d1

Last edited:
Acting normal = jestermaxxing as an incel. Social anxiety as an incel comes from experience we usually were treated like shit simply due to our looks & autism. we would be treated differently and mocked. There’s no such thing as acting normal truly because u won’t sorry