Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Adderallmaxxing

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I used to have a friend who i was very close to. He stopped talking to me a few months ago because my undiagnosed depression was too much for him, but said we could talk again if i went on antidepressants.

We just talked today, and he said if i tried adderall we could be friends again. This is only because I do not want to go on antidepressants, he said if the adderall did not work then it would be like before unless i agreed to the antidepressants.

adderall bros, do you think it would help? i have virtually no motivation for anything besides LDAR atm. I know the side effects arent nearly as bad as antidepressants, some can even be seen as a good thing. What's it like? did it help with LDAR?

If you start being an alcoholic we can be frens bro...

It's addictive like drugs and have negative long term effects.
Adderall

Addys are ass and basically just meth I wouldn't do them tbh

Take it for the escapism, not for your so-called friend (that guy again. Just burn his house down in Minecraft theory).

Cut him off. No real friend would force you to take medication

isnt adderall used more for adhd and illicitly for its euphoric effects? I think your friend wants to use you for that