Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel After i watched ted bundy's documentary i got more confident

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
It was very interesting and fun to watch
Now the thing that he was charming and smooth is a bit exaggerated (or at least only seen after he matured)
So before his success
>he was shy
>got bullied in school even though being a prettyboy
>Didn't have friends and didn't know how to socialize at least until college

So from what im figuring out he was a mentalcel? Until he got matured and talked to foids in college and had success because of his looks (once again disproved the persoynality and a girlfriend would immensely help you in real life)

Now to not get off the topix :
They way he approached foids was basically cold approaching , sometimes by asking for help and using his charsimatic and charming (looks) skills and later on larping as injured so he could lure foids into an empty space like weak creatures they are (deserved for going with the prettyboy)

I was thinking to myself what if i actually tried approaching foids irl (for ascending purposes only ) obviously i lack the looks but it would be fun to experiment before i rope i guess?
Thing is you always need to catch a foid alone never with another friend or in groups
I might larp as injured or lost and i pull up the phone when the foid gets close
I force kiss her
Finally i would have my first kiss

@DarkStarDown my cousin thoughts?
@WorthlessSlavicShit @Corvus @Ron.Belgrade @lonelysince2006 @NoIdeaWhatToDo brocels thoughts?

Even if you LARP as injured foids won't help you because of your face.

I was thinking to myself what if i actually tried approaching foids irl
do it man

what do u have to lose
Thumbsuppeepo

Didn't you say your only major failo is your nose?

Btw, I also had a Ted Bundy phase back in late 2020

Didn't you say your only major failo is your nose?

Btw, I also had a Ted Bundy phase back in late 2020
Yeth and based phase i actually like human psychology
Sorry i forgot to tag you

do it. the odds are high but who knows you might get to ascend.

Never go near any foid she will always make a million excuses and everytime mention she has a boyfriend

Never go near any foid she will always make a million excuses and everytime mention she has a boyfriend
Hmmmm true brother but if you larp as helpless chances are good for luring people in

It's over for bundycels

Females are so repulsive to me even the idea of kissing one makes me sick. I would just [REDACTED] her.

Seen all his docs and read books on him and yes i feel he was wronged and should have been sentenced to community service

He didnt do nothing wrong in my eyes the foids shouldn't have been so stupid and they would still be ALIVE

Females are so repulsive to me even the idea of kissing one makes me sick. I would just [REDACTED] her.
Ok i agree bro but we still have biological needs i certianly would fuck one

He didnt do nothing wrong in my eyes the foids shouldn't have been so stupid and they would still be ALIVE
Exactly their fault

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

I've had more School Shooter/mass shooter phases than serial killer ones tbh.
Agreed, but my mass shooter interest isn't really a "phase". I'll probably be interested in Columbine as long as there's new info to be learned about it, while I don't care for Ted beyond some documentaries I watched about him during a brief period of hyperfixation years ago

Make your mark on soyciety.