Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill addressing the "muh self pity" argument that no one wants to properly answer

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
★★★★★
every time an incel complains about his subhuman condition or the awful unfair lot he was given in life, normies and foids always react with "NOOOO STOP PITYING YOURSELF, THATS WHY YOU'RE SO DEPRESSED" as if it's some kind of own. there's a real simple answer to this that i never see my brocels bring up:

when absolutely nobody gives a shit about you, never has, and never will, the only solace you can find in your suffering is your own. MAYBE from other people who can relate, like brocels, but usually you only have yourself to understand your suffering.

i know movies and tv will tell NPCs that the bad guy doesnt have feelings and is just evil because... uhh greed or something idk they suck at writing; and NPCs will eat up the goyslop media like it's the absolute truth, so it's no wonder they don't get in the slightest what it's like to be hated by everyone, as soyciety labeled us as the supervillain, and this makes them confused as to why we resort to our own voice in the mirror for a sense of warmth.

NPCs and roasties also love to say "OH BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE IT GOOD FOR YOU" but for any truecel that has nobody at all to care about him, self pity could be what keeps him away from the rope. we only have our copes to keep us company at the end of the day.

@iceandblood @Intellau_Celistic @Uggo Mongo @Truckzo @sub human @unuser @WØLF @METALMILITA88 @Zer0/∞ @bigantennaemay1 @Atavistic Autist @AllejDon @To koniec @YBP Yxngcel @Incelius Savage @-BrettyBoy- @ragequiter @IncelKing @AFsShouldntExist @Stopping@Nothing19 @manlet cUnt @dungeondragon @Words2_live_bye @3movs @Lycan @B1battledroid @tenta @Autistic Uggo @UnwantedVirgin @bigantennaemay1 @ending mentalcel gang GTFIH

The Breaking Dick Incident

@Komesarj thoughts?

I think normies have never had to dwell on such things, everything just falls into place for them. But for us what they call self pity is all the things which need addressing to fix ourselves, problem is it's impossible to fix most of them.

good thred, bump

Knowing that almost everyone hates you is very harsh realization. Majority of people never experienced things like these.

Why would I like anything about myself? They don't realize how depressing our lifes can get. Why even try? I want to be left alone

"It's because you're depressed and filled with self pity, that's UnAtTrAcTiVe" :soy:

I will wallow in my misery as Long as i please . Other people only confuse Things and try to Be gaslighting shitheads.

Didnt Ask to Be Born suboptimal or in a relativly poor Family.

Shit is Not my fault and Nobody will convince me Otherwise.

Its just venting. There's no use for any incel to get pity from anyone, because we already know we aren't getting any. You won't be getting pity if you are ugly. If anything we will be just kicked more while we are laying on the ground

Its just venting. There's no use for any incel to get pity from anyone, because we already know we aren't getting any. You won't be getting pity if you are ugly. If anything we will be just kicked more while we are laying on the ground
that's pretty much exactly what they do when we complain or vent
I think normies have never had to dwell on such things, everything just falls into place for them. But for us what they call self pity is all the things which need addressing to fix ourselves, problem is it's impossible to fix most of them.
normies have always had someone else to pity them and never even think about themselves at all cause they don't have to

and they act like if you just stop having self-pity you will get pussy :feelstastyman::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:

Normies can't comprehend our situation. They read about our lives through the lens of the world fallacy. If they can get sex, it must be our own fault if we can't. We don't act this resentful in our daily lives, but it's convenient for them to pretend that we do. It makes it easier for them to ignore our plight and bully us. They don't care about us at all; they just want us to shut up.

Everybody grows resentful and self-pities when they're dealt a bad hand in life. It's natural. But incels are inconvenient for virtue signallers. We expose systemic inequalities/uncomfortable truths about life and our society, so they try to gaslight us and trivialize our problems.

Last edited:
I will wallow in my misery as Long as i please . Other people only confuse Things and try to Be gaslighting shitheads.

Didnt Ask to Be Born suboptimal or in a relativly poor Family.

Shit is Not my fault and Nobody will convince me Otherwise.

It's just gaslighting, is all it is. It's all derived from the Just World Fallacy; they believe that life is awful to us, because we must deserve it, and if we deserve it, we must be evil, and evil has no soul, no conscience, and no wants or needs. That is their whole understanding of the truly downtrodden.

every time an incel complains about his subhuman condition or the awful unfair lot he was given in life, normies and foids always react with "NOOOO STOP PITYING YOURSELF, THATS WHY YOU'RE SO DEPRESSED" as if it's some kind of own. there's a real simple answer to this that i never see my brocels bring up:

when absolutely nobody gives a shit about you, never has, and never will, the only solace you can find in your suffering is your own. MAYBE from other people who can relate, like brocels, but usually you only have yourself to understand your suffering.

i know movies and tv will tell NPCs that the bad guy doesnt have feelings and is just evil because... uhh greed or something idk they suck at writing; and NPCs will eat up the goyslop media like it's the absolute truth, so it's no wonder they don't get in the slightest what it's like to be hated by everyone, as soyciety labeled us as the supervillain, and this makes them confused as to why we resort to our own voice in the mirror for a sense of warmth.

NPCs and roasties also love to say "OH BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE IT GOOD FOR YOU" but for any truecel that has nobody at all to care about him, self pity could be what keeps him away from the rope. we only have our copes to keep us company at the end of the day.
People feel pity all the time for normies, chads and any faggot with a shit life. But when it comes to us truecels no one shows us any pity. No empathy or sympathy, none of it

They aren't saying 'you're full of self-pity' to help you, they're saying it to characterize you as a loser.