Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy No one can tell you don't shower

KanzentaiCel

KanzentaiCel

Deaf to foids
★★★★★
I grew up a very clean person. In my youth I was made to shower twice a day, once in the morning before school, once after dinner. I also had to wear deodorant in the summer and before playing sports. I wore fresh clothes every day. That however didn't stop normies telling me I smelled on a few occasions. And they didn't mean smelling right now but in general. And now I know for a fact they were lying. Maybe they genuinely thought I stank but it was in all their heads by halo effect (you look bad, you must smell bad). It's just like how the smell of a fart hits your nose the instant someone says they let one out: you probably haven't actually pick up the stench yet but your brain tells your nose it's there.

Fast forward a decade and a half, I barely wash anymore. I'll shower once a week and change my clothes even less often and lo and behold, nobody notices a thing. A little contradictory, no? I've sat next to people who would've told me if they found my body odor unpleasant and yet not a peep. Bottom line -- No one has the faintest idea how often you shower. You only smell bad when you're covered in sweat. Toilets are full of shit (pun intended).

True.

I remember working at a supermarket stocking shelves. I even showered before coming into work and an old Italian woman pat on my shoulder, and told me that I stinked. Which put me off a bit.

However, that "bad" smell came over from the other side of the isle.

I havent washed my work clothes in 2 days

:owo: Good to know. I have a hard time showering. I would shower more if I could bring myself to.

You smell worse if you use deodorant. Most people who smell bad usually eats a shit diet, that's the main reason. I don't use soap, deodorant or perfume and i smell nothing.

You smell worse if you use deodorant. Most people who smell bad usually eats a shit diet, that's the main reason. I don't use soap, deodorant or perfume and i smell nothing.
Yes, all our problems come from a bad diet. Bad genetics included.

I grew up a very clean person. In my youth I was made to shower twice a day, once in the morning before school, once after dinner. I also had to wear deodorant in the summer and before playing sports. I wore fresh clothes every day. That however didn't stop normies telling me I smelled on a few occasions. And they didn't mean smelling right now but in general. And now I know for a fact they were lying. Maybe they genuinely thought I stank but it was in all their heads by halo effect (you look bad, you must smell bad). It's just like how the smell of a fart hits your nose the instant someone says they let one out: you probably haven't actually pick up the stench yet but your brain tells your nose it's there.

Fast forward a decade and a half, I barely wash anymore. I'll shower once a week and change my clothes even less often and lo and behold, nobody notices a thing. A little contradictory, no? I've sat next to people who would've told me if they found my body odor unpleasant and yet not a peep. Bottom line -- No one has the faintest idea how often you shower. You only smell bad when you're covered in sweat. Toilets are full of shit (pun intended).
thank you so much!
exactly my experience.
my entire life my family and people at school would tell me I stink and shit.

Naturally, I was terrified by this and showered until the boiler was empty while lathering up with palmfuls of soap. Despite this angering my parents, they and others kept saying I smell.

Normies would tell you that "if everyone says so you probably smell." It's similar to how they say if everyone treats you like shit It's probably your fault. The concept of global factors outside your control impacting how people treat you is lost on them.

I observed in school how foids would come in smelling like vomit and booze but nobody cared. I also became homeless and on my first day in the shelter I explicitly told people to tell me if I smell.

For nine months nobody complained.

Most recently, a doctor visited. He noted in his report that I had bad hygiene and that the room smelled very bad. Again, this is impossible.
In preparation for the appointment I did this:
- I swept the floor
- I aired out the room
- I washed my laundry
- I took a shower
- I burned multiple orange scented candles for hours

There was no way he could have smelled anything. The smell of the candles alone would have drowned out any whiff of human odor.

My conclusion is that it's because I'm ugly, ethnic and autistic (people can see autism and rate you much worse than NT's).

Additionally, while my clothes are clean, they are used. I don't give a shit about new shit. Like you, I just stopped caring at some point. This shit is not the only thing I've been gaslit about my entire life by these people. They make up any excuse to hate you.

A girl who sat behind me in college used to say "You stink" every day like it was some programmed dialogue loop. She also participated in my municipal-wide ostracism and even gave blowjobs to my school bullies in the lavatories. When I confronted her about these slights she callously laughed, spat on my face, and then gamboled off like some languid marionette.

Last edited:

Maybe for whites or Asians, but as an ethnic if I don’t shower I smell like a dht stinky bull, my balls smell like eggs and my body smells like cheese and carne asada, I need two to three showers a day to smell good, sometimes I don’t give a fuck though and stink but it gets bad

Maybe for whites or Asians, but as an ethnic if I don’t shower I smell like a dht stinky bull, my balls smell like eggs and my body smells like cheese and carne asada, I need two to three showers a day to smell good, sometimes I don’t give a fuck though and stink but it gets bad
I read that niggers and curries sweat the most while rice barely sweat at all. That would explain it.

thank you so much!
exactly my experience.
my entire life my family and people at school would tell me I stink and shit.

Naturally, I was terrified by this and showered until the boiler was empty while lathering up with palmfuls of soap. Despite this angering my parents, they and others kept saying I smell.

Normies would tell you that "if everyone says so you probably smell." It's similar to how they say if everyone treats you like shit It's probably your fault. The concept of global factors outside your control impacting how people treat you is lost on them.

I observed in school how foids would come in smelling like vomit and booze but nobody cared. I also became homeless and on my first day in the shelter I explicitly told people to tell me if I smell.

For nine months nobody complained.

Most recently, a doctor visited. He noted in his report that I had bad hygiene and that the room smelled very bad. Again, this is impossible.
In preparation for the appointment I did this:
- I swept the floor
- I aired out the room
- I washed my laundry
- I took a shower
- I burned multiple orange scented candles for hours

There was no way he could have smelled anything. The smell of the candles alone would have drowned out any whiff of human odor.

My conclusion is that it's because I'm ugly, ethnic and autistic (people can see autism and rate you much worse than NT's).

Additionally, while my clothes are clean, they are used. I don't give a shit about new shit. Like you, I just stopped caring at some point. This shit is not the only thing I've been gaslit about my entire life by these people. They make up any excuse to hate you.
Glad you can relate.

A girl who sat behind me in college used to say "You stink" every day like it was some programmed dialogue loop. She also participated in my municipal-wide ostracism and even gave blowjobs to my school bullies in the lavatories. When I confronted her about these slights she callously laughed, spat on my face, and then gamboled off like some languid marionette.
:reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't give a dam about cleaning myself, in the end of day we don't have sex so therefore we are cleaner than most others

During teen years, you make a lot of smelly sweat. When you grow up, it slows down. It might be the reason, besides n0rmies being shits

During teen years, you make a lot of smelly sweat. When you grow up, it slows down. It might be the reason, besides n0rmies being shits
Even then, you'd think that showering twice a day vs once a week would offset that, right?

Could be genetic body odor

I've been called smelly throughout many years. I would use so much shampoo and body wash that the bottles would be empty after a week or two. My mom would sometimes even tell me how nice I smelled after I took a shower. However, we had a few arguments where she called me smelly. Two of my school bullies also told me that I smell. I think that NTfags can have a built-in sense of smell for subhuman autists to indicate that we are not fit to reproduce or be part of society.

I've been called smelly throughout many years. I would use so much shampoo and body wash that the bottles would be empty after a week or two. My mom would sometimes even tell me how nice I smelled after I took a shower. However, we had a few arguments where she called me smelly. Two of my school bullies also told me that I smell. I think that NTfags can have a built-in sense of smell for subhuman autists to indicate that we are not fit to reproduce or be part of society.
Exactly. It's all a halo effect.

I shower daily. I just like the feeling of the hot water really. I’m not super obsessive about hygiene (only applying deodorant when I go out, etc) but sometimes it just feels nice

My hair gets very greasy after a few days