Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice on how to 'approach' or 'move' on women without the rejection being awkward or problematic in the future

S

southeastoldcel

Greycel
So I've literally been rejected > 50 times I imagine when I showed clear interest in a woman I was interested in. Rejection is just what I expect. And yet
I still sometimes try when the situation is right, simply because the consequences of being rejected aren't bad. I got the idea for doing this post in reading another
thread about approaches and rejection. Here are a few ideas that may help make approaches more feasible by limiting the downsides and awkwardness of rejection.

1) Stop making 'cold' approaches in general with women you don't really know and don't know you. Especially in settings like large workplaces, a grocery store, hospital, starbucks, whatever. For even normal guys with a history of successful relationships, this strategy is worthless. Of course you're going to get rejected by making such a play.

2) Piggybacking off the above, the ideal situation would be a girl who is familar with you and you have spoken to before. Work is the obvious possible connection, but it could be other places she knows you from like church, the same gym classes(if you have regularly seen each other and interacted....again no cold random approaches), a fantasy football league, a siblings friend that you run into sometimes when you see your family, etc. Just something where they know you of you and ideally they can see you in your best element- like if you have a good job and supervise lots of people, they can see you doing that. Just something where there is a foundation there and they can see that you aren't weird AF.

3) Here's the key- you have to set up the advance such that it is very indirect and doesn't put the girl on the spot. An advance or move to gauge initial interest should never been plainly stated as such. Because then it's going to be awkward AF when she rejects you(which lets be honest there is a 97%+ chance of this as we're incels) directly or even passively.

So how is that done? Well there are so many scenarios/opportunities. Let's say you get a text from some girl you like at work who is texting you specifically for some work question. There is a natural friendly back and forth on the specifics of the work matter, but then the 'move' is as simple as you at the end of the text just twisting things and putting a little non-work spin on it. For example this:

incel: yeah, let's do the meeting at 9am; that will work.
her: ok; should we invite that new potential vendor as well?
incel: Yeah; if you are there you definately can charm them :)

So boom.....there it is. If the girl is interested in you, she will take it and pick up what you are doing from there. And you will(or should at least) be able to pick up on her interest or lack of interest based on that. For example, here is how her response may play out if she is not interested.

her: I don't know. Ok thanks.

Short, to the point; no emoji returned. She understands that the guy made his play in a subtle way and she rejected him. but there isn't going to be any lasting damage from that. She and he can still work together just fine. It wasn't awkward(as long as the guy picked up that she isn't interested and doesn't continue to throw out rope)

otoh, here is how her response may play out if she is interested.

her: Well thank you I hope it's a good hair day :)

Note the emoji in return, Note that she continued to take things away from a strictly work line of response. Now the above text back doesn't mean 100% that she is definately interested, but it does allow the possibility of a few more texts back and forth to better gauge this.

Obviously this is just one example, but there are literally thousands of other similar possibilities. The key is setting up the exchange so that you are giving her an opportunity to show she is interested or not with an exchange that isn't going to be awkward or damaging going forward.

The above sort of exchanges is how normal people with a history of successful relationships tested the waters initially on the possibility. They don't walk to some random cute girl at starbucks and make an approach by going "hi, can I buy you dinner?". They also don't explicitly ask a girl they have worked in the same dept with for the last 6 months and see everyday "hey, I like you. Can I take you out?".........if she likes you (which again is rare....we are incels for a reason) it might work out ok, but if she liked you the above approach I described will work too. And the major advantage is you set it up in such a way that it's not going to be awkward for you at work going forward.

i dont get why you want to approach women

BRO. Bro. Physical attractiveness doesn't matter. I may be a [6'1" white guy / mid-20s female in a large city] but I can confidently tell you that it's entirely possible to be wildly successful on dating sites if you're ugly. It's all about your personality and how funny you are and how kind of a human being you are. You know what's really unattractive? Your INSECURITIES. If you could just be confident then people would be swarming your profile with unsolicted visits and date offers.

I knew this one guy in high school who looked like a shorter and Indian-looking Danny DeVito with tertiary syphillis but he had an amazing demeanor so he bedded one different girl a month every month. Oh what about the other 50 ugly Indian guys? I dunno I only remember this one. I'm sure they must have been successful too.

There ya go sport. Now run off and don't display any depression/frustration anymore or we'll downvote all of your posts from here on out and call you a nasty RedPiller.

I'll never use any of this info, but you're right that cold-approaching is retarded redpill bs.

Only if you're either NT or attractive enough to pull such a thing off. Personally, I'd come off as creepy and get reported to HR immediately.

i dont get why you want to approach women
As an experiment to further prove one's own inceldom.

Dnr Grayfag, take your advice to reddit or send me nudes foid
He gave us instructions on how to approach toilets safely, but he never implied it would work. He acknowledges it's truly over for most of us. I hope a lot of fakecels.is users stop mogging us here and follow his advice.

I'll never use any of this info, but you're right that cold-approaching is retarded redpill bs.

Only if you're either NT or attractive enough to pull such a thing off. Personally, I'd come off as creepy and get reported to HR immediately.

No, I meant(in the made up dialog) the girl can charm the people at the meeting. And presumably if the incel wants to date her she has some redeeming features.

It doesn't really matter anyways the content in this made up dialog- the point is that the incel takes a 'work conversation' and throws out a little very mild flirting/non-work stuff to see if she takes the bait.

97%+ of the time the girl will not flirt back or give emojis back or continue the non-work part of the conversation(beyond some short answer that basically shuts it down). But like I said the upside is that, despite being rejected, it's not awkward AF and you can hold your head high at work.

As an experiment to further prove one's own inceldom.

He gave us instructions on how to approach toilets safely, but he never implied it would work. He acknowledges it's truly over for most of us. I hope a lot of fakecels.is users stop mogging us here and follow his advice.

BRO. Bro. Physical attractiveness doesn't matter. I may be a [6'1" white guy / mid-20s female in a large city] but I can confidently tell you that it's entirely possible to be wildly successful on dating sites if you're ugly. It's all about your personality and how funny you are and how kind of a human being you are. You know what's really unattractive? Your INSECURITIES. If you could just be confident then people would be swarming your profile with unsolicted visits and date offers.

I knew this one guy in high school who looked like a shorter and Indian-looking Danny DeVito with tertiary syphillis but he had an amazing demeanor so he bedded one different girl a month every month. Oh what about the other 50 ugly Indian guys? I dunno I only remember this one. I'm sure they must have been successful too.

There ya go sport. Now run off and don't display any depression/frustration anymore or we'll downvote all of your posts from here on out and call you a nasty RedPiller.

you missed the whole point of the post. Nowhere in the above is there redpill BS or pickup artist BS or whatever. In fact it actually takes an approach that is completely different. It recognizes that we as incels are unlikely to have success with decent girls regardless of what sort of approach we make, but points out that there are ways to still approach with women and see if by some miracle they are interested without coming off as awkward AF and having to avoid the person at work for the next year.

What you're describing is flirting. The problem is it takes a certain level of NT to be able to flirt effectively, which most incels don't have. This is why incels tend to make sloppy approaches that result in brutal rejections.

you missed the whole point of the post. Nowhere in the above is there redpill BS or pickup artist BS or whatever. In fact it actually takes an approach that is completely different. It recognizes that we as incels are unlikely to have success with decent girls regardless of what sort of approach we make, but points out that there are ways to still approach with women and see if by some miracle they are interested without coming off as awkward AF and having to avoid the person at work for the next year.
It takes 38 milliseconds for a foid to decide if she wants your cum inside her vagina or not.

38 milliseconds is comparable to the blink of an eye, or the duration of a frame in a movie.

A foid decides how you fit (or doesn') in her life faster than you can blink your eye.

This is just an old settled blackpill fact.

If you think any advice has any bearing on how attractice foid perceives you to be, then you're truly delusional.

It takes 38 milliseconds for a foid to decide if she wants your cum inside her vagina or not.

38 milliseconds is comparable to the blink of an eye, or the duration of a frame in a movie.

A foid decides how you fit (or doesn') in her life faster than you can blink your eye.

This is just an old settled blackpill fact.

If you think any advice has any bearing on how attractice foid perceives you to be, then you're truly delusional.
This advice won't make foids more attracted to you, but it will make rejections less brutal at least.

This advice won't make foids more attracted to you, but it will make rejections less brutal at least.

Yes, foids in your social circle are less likely than foids at the shopping mall or in the nightclub to simply throw their drink in your face as a response to unwanted attention, but you're more likely to be #meToo'd or otherwise blackmailed by foids you know.

I personally wouldn't recommend approaching foids at the gym, grocer, or at the workplace due to the risk of them using your approach to build a case of sexual harassment in order to extort sheckels from businesses.

Foids are natural grifters and many are looking for ways to promote themselves even if they do not monetarily benefit (e.g. mattress girl) directly or at all.

What you're describing is flirting. The problem is it takes a certain level of NT to be able to flirt effectively, which most incels don't have. This is why incels tend to make sloppy approaches that result in brutal rejections.

Well it's flirting subtly in the right context and situation......but yes in general you are right.

Yes, foids in your social circle are less likely than foids at the shopping mall or in the nightclub to simply throw their drink in your face as a response to unwanted attention, but you're more likely to be #meToo'd or otherwise blackmailed by foids you know.

I personally wouldn't recommend approaching foids at the gym, grocer, or at the workplace due to the risk of them using your approach to build a case of sexual harassment in order to extort sheckels from businesses.

Foids are natural grifters and many are looking for ways to promote themselves even if they do not monetarily benefit (e.g. mattress girl) directly or at all.

This is true which is why you protect yourself against stuff like the above by being cautious and not being disinhibited and saying stuff
in a gray area.

I stopped there. There's nothing you can do bro, it just never began for you.

In terms of having successful longterm meaningful relationships and such, sure(the rest of my life is going fine).....but using the above techniques can at least increase your n to such a high number that even if you fail at 95%+, the n is high enough that a few times the squirrel finds that nut and incels like us can have some semblance of some female success temporarily(a highly qualified statement of course). And to do so without causing lots of embaressment, awkwardness, ridicule, etc........

I didn't read either except for the first tip. I agree that cold approach probably doesn't work often, (except if you're Chad of course) but I think it's a good way to get out of your comfort zone and learn to take rejection well, so you should still do it if you have the balls. With that said I don't talk to women or approach them but I think it's good advice for others who still try.

You're still pretty redpilled

Are you a dumbass? If a woman can tolerate being around you, and even invite you places out of her own free will, then either she is completely out of the system, or you are not an incel bro.

I didn't read either except for the first tip. I agree that cold approach probably doesn't work often, (except if you're Chad of course) but I think it's a good way to get out of your comfort zone and learn to take rejection well, so you should still do it if you have the balls. With that said I don't talk to women or approach them but I think it's good advice for others who still try.

I respectfully disagree because I think in some ways that just deconditions us against disinhibited/intrusive/awkward interactions which *isn't* a good thing.

It's like some in things in life we should try to avoid and it's not a good thing if we are 'comfortable' experiencing it again and again. Engaging in unwanted and intrusive behavior when it's not appropriate to do so(like cold approaching some attractive woman at starbucks we don't even know......like wtf?) is not a good thing, even if we do get 'more comfortable' with it over time.

There is a lot of positive to be said about exposure to situations gradually and repetitively to decrease fear of that situation, but it only makes sense if it's doing so with positive behaviors that make sense and are appropriate.

And I know this last part won't be a popular comment, but yes we should also think about the girls feelings/experience in this case. Forcing her into some awkward situation with a complete stranger who also happens to know they are an incel is not appropriate imo. Especially when there is a 0.0000(note that I didn't put a non-zero number at any point) percent chance of the interaction leading to anything good for either person.

Are you a dumbass? If a woman can tolerate being around you, and even invite you places out of her own free will, then either she is completely out of the system, or you are not an incel bro.

What definition of incel are you using?

My definition(which I fit) is someone who is unable to form and maintain romantic relationships despite wanting to, and someone who also wants to have non-paid consensual sexual experiences but typically doesn't have success doing so and currently hasn't in a long time.

I think the above is a pretty fair definition of being incel. Your definition is so restrictive("can tolerate being around you?") to the point that you're really giving a better definition of a 'sick freak' than an incel. Granted there will be some overlap there, but not all of the latter will be the former.

I think the above is a pretty fair definition of being incel. Your definition is so restrictive("can tolerate being around you?") to the point that you're really giving a better definition of a 'sick freak' than an incel. Granted there will be some overlap there, but not all of the latter will be the former.
Most incels are incels because they are ugly or non-NT. Both of these things push women away even if you are not interested in sex or a relationship. Calling them 'sick freaks' is a little mean, but that's your opinion, although I wouldn't call it a reasonable one.

incel: yeah, let's do the meeting at 9am; that will work.
her: ok; should we invite that new potential vendor as well?
brutally over for non ntcel.

Most incels are incels because they are ugly or non-NT. Both of these things push women away even if you are not interested in sex or a relationship. Calling them 'sick freaks' is a little mean, but that's your opinion, although I wouldn't call it a reasonable one.

No, plenty of unattractive guys with ok personalities who are generally nice people women can "stand to be around", especially if they get to know them in a workplace setting for example. Now will they laugh at all their non-funny jokes like they would a good looking guy or give them all these great attributes out of thin air there is no evidence for like they would a good looking guy? Hell no, but there is a big difference between that and whether or not they can stand to be around you.

This forum just exagerrates this stuff a lot. There is some truth to the underlying point(and it's a good point), but the idea that most women can't even 'stand to be around' generally unattractive guys in basic situations at work for example if they are NT and not assholes is just ridiculous. Would they treat a good looking guy different? Sure.....but thats not the argument.

nice. now pls give me some tips.

background:
haven't left mother's basement in a year
speak to nobody
know nobody
neet
30 years old virgin
only interested in untouched LEGAL teens :feelsEhh:

Advice on how to approach women:

Be good-looking.
Don’t be not good-looking.

You’re welcome. :feelsokman:

There is a lot of positive to be said about exposure to situations gradually and repetitively to decrease fear of that situation, but it only makes sense if it's doing so with positive behaviors that make sense and are appropriate.

And I know this last part won't be a popular comment, but yes we should also think about the girls feelings/experience in this case. Forcing her into some awkward situation with a complete stranger who also happens to know they are an incel is not appropriate imo. Especially when there is a 0.0000(note that I didn't put a non-zero number at any point) percent chance of the interaction leading to anything good for either person.
So hypothetically if you did think it was good experience for men to cold approach would you still be against it even if it made foids uncomfortable?

Imagine turning to .IS for advice on successfully approaching foids lmao

nice. now pls give me some tips.

background:
haven't left mother's basement in a year
speak to nobody
know nobody
neet
30 years old virgin
only interested in untouched LEGAL teens :feelsEhh:

Use two uncooked ribs as sensory realistic fleshlight.

Dnr PUA/RSD Armchair theory

Attraction is physical.