Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal rejection, what's yours?

GeneralCope

GeneralCope

Greycel
So I've had a lot of them, but one hurt in particular. Was chatting with a foid, gave me her number, everything went well than after she first showed me a photo of herself, was a vague photo and when I said she looked good she told me not to lie, so she already knew that many men don't find her attractive. So then I showed her mine and everything stopped immediately. So the most desperate of women rejected me while she had almost no standards. This experience along with many other sent me straight to inceldom.

Great first post grAy

So I've had a lot of them, but one hurt in particular. Was chatting with a foid, gave me her number, everything went well than after she first showed me a photo of herself, was a vague photo and when I said she looked good she told me not to lie, so she already knew that many men don't find her attractive. So then I showed her mine and everything stopped immediately. So the most desperate of women rejected me while she had almost no standards. This experience along with many other sent me straight to inceldom.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::chad::chad:

Mogs me for even trying.

she sensed your pERsonality through your face

Every single one

Absolutely brutal man, it sounds like she should've been your looksmatch but her optionality got the best of her.

Absolutely brutal man, it sounds like she should've been your looksmatch but her optionality got the best of her.
Yes because online they get tons of men daily to choose from, so why not choose the best looking?

They're called the picky gender for a reason, and it extends beyond dating too.

You're only a sex haver when you ascend, simply talking to a toilet doesn't make you a sex haver.
I skimmed through his post and made some quick assumptions, I'm sorry @GeneralCope

FOIDS HAVE SO MANY OPTIONS, THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

FOIDS HAVE SO MANY OPTIONS, THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
If you only go on a forum as a female user, your dm inbox will be filled faster than it can handle