Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel advice to youngcels, try to make friends during high school and college

too late for me
Same, this is why I made this thread. So others don't fall on my footsteps. Normalfags don't know of the mental strain of really having zero friends and no one to talk to.

friendship is undeniably a positive influence and factor regarding people's mental well being. It comes with so many benefits, really. The fact that so many people can land a job through a referral, that means, it almost makes int invaluable. This example alone speaks volumes of friendship's importance in this world.
You're living in Lala-Land. Are you a woman? You write like a woman. Have you ever had friends? Clearly not. I had 20+ friends when I was young and all the friendships broke.
Everybody knows that the coworkers are not your friends. If you look at the human nature nobody is your friend. The word friend should not exist because there's no such a thing.
What you wrote above is nonsense. You contradict yourself and you ignore the black pill facts. Trying to have a friend... Do you hear yourself? No one wants to be your friend if you don't give something in return.

The Supreme Universe will teach you life lessons - pay attention.

Friend groups come & go.
Cherish the person who treats you well.
Cut the traitors out of your life.
Learn a new skill.
Take no shit.
And love while you still can.

You're living in Lala-Land. Are you a woman? You write like a woman. Have you ever had friends? Clearly not. I had 20+ friends when I was young and all the friendships broke.
Everybody knows that the coworkers are not your friends. If you look at the human nature nobody is your friend. The word friend should not exist because there's no such a thing.
What you wrote above is nonsense. You contradict yourself and you ignore the black pill facts. Trying to have a friend... Do you hear yourself? No one wants to be your friend if you don't give something in return.
Funny how you can't deny a single thing I've said and resort to adhoms and nonsensical rambling.
If anything your entire post in an emotional response which is typical of women the thing you accuse me of.

Preferably you should try to form a support network with people you trust unconditionally during your youth and early adulthood as a security net to lean on later in life. But it's hard to find people you can truly put your faith in when you're an autistic ugly male that nobody wants to be around,

Don't waste your time. You will keep none of your high school friends, except if you become a loser townie who forever lives in his home town.

How many people have high school friended their way into SEAmaxxing? None, because they don't make you money, they cost you money. The only real friend in this cursed world is money. Spend your youth productively, buliding skills and knowledge that will multiply your earning ability.

Preferably you should try to form a support network with people you trust unconditionally during your youth and early adulthood as a security net to lean on later in life. But it's hard to find people you can truly put your faith in when you're an autistic ugly male that nobody wants to be around,
Yes, friends are great because later in life they can always lend you a hand and serve as support if things go wrong or if you need some help. Being ugly doesn't stop you from bonding with others, sure, it makes it harder, but it's not impossible.

it is when you're in school or college
it's really not
maybe it was 15 years ago when you were still in school, but it's definitely not now.
Same in college or school, the nerds and weak looking kids have their own clique.
not really
lots of loners
I never see people talk to strangers even if they're classmates.

another friday alone without friends. Coping with food and youtube.