Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some people become blackpilled right after high school or college specifically?

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★
Majoirty of us realized the blackpill much earlier but with some people that wasn’t the case. I remember seeing blackpill videos of people talking of their past experiences, they were quite different from my life tho cuz these people would mention how they had friend groups or friends to hang with including foids and they mentioned how they were mainly used or just the butt of the joke etc.

And from what they’re saying it seems they weren’t blackpilled until after high school or college. There was definitely some people in my school who were incels in denial and i’m hoping the blackpill hits them soon or they’ll just be depressed without knowing why and be a IT member

Because everyone starts fucking

Majoirty of us realized the blackpill much earlier but with some people that wasn’t the case. I remember seeing blackpill videos of people talking of their past experiences, they were quite different from my life tho cuz these people would mention how they had friend groups or friends to hang with including foids and they mentioned how they were mainly used or just the butt of the joke etc.

And from what they’re saying it seems they weren’t blackpilled until after high school or college. There was definitely some people in my school who were incels in denial and i’m hoping the blackpill hits them soon or they’ll just be depressed without knowing why and be a IT member
Because in high school, teens care more about spending time with Friends than being in a committed relationship. After high school, people tend to pursue a relationship because they have more free time and thus they have the maturity to enter a serious relationship.

socializing after school/college is much harder and you get much less opportunities

FUCKING WHORE FOIDS BEGIN TO MATURE FASTER THAN BOYS THEY HIT PUBERTY BEFORE US AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT TO TORTURE US

socializing after school/college is much harder and you get much less opportunities
After school/college, there are two ways of making friends, 1)meet them at work or 2)use dating apps

everyone starts fucking in high school
Not in my high school. Only the degenerates and “cool” kids. *Everyone* starts fucking after school. Even the losers. And in school you still have the hope things will improve.

17-18 is when everyone starts behaving like adults, drinking, going to pubs and clubs. It’s also when males start to enter their aesthetic prime, so they know what they’re working with. Most males look like shit during the school years and puberty. This was my experience anyway.

Since the age of consent is 15 in Sweden I noticed I was incel around 16

Because you’re out of school and have time to ponder on what the fuck happened for the past 4-8 years without having normies gaslight you.

After high school, you realize you've fallen behind, maybe to hopeless levels.

After college, you have to realize it's over.

They were holding on to the common notions that things change gradually and maturity takes time to produce its fruits.

Adding, after graduation is a time for reflection. That brings comparisons to others' experiences and one's own expectations. People get closer to each other, physically.

The future certainly won't be easier

I was blackpilled sophomore hs

A lot of good replies in this thread that I honestly agree with. I experienced the same thing mostly because I also became blackpilled right around before entering university.

they had friend groups or friends to hang with including foids
This is why. They had fairly normal lives so they weren't doing too badly and had hope it would "just happen".
After school/college, their friend groups disintegrates and they are left alone and have no choice but to acknowledge that they were always an incel.

Anywhere there is a high density of normies the blackpill becomes obvious