Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advise for youngcel?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I'm young, so I want to start my looksmaxing now.
How much could my appearance change in 3 years? I would be 21 then, which is still pretty young.
Is there any chance I can increase my height? What other looksmaxing advise would you give me?

um how do you look?

I'm young, so I want to start my looksmaxing now.
How much could my appearance change in 3 years? I would be 21 then, which is still pretty young.
Is there any chance I can increase my height? What other looksmaxing advise would you give me?
Make chad friends that throw parties. They'll have girls and they're down to f because it's probably the only reason they went there in the first place. Also have confidence. You might have already heard that 100 times but the only thing that's worse than being an incel, is being an incel that is too much of a pussy to make a move, ever. Also dress nice. Just some jeans, cool shoes, and maybe a jacket that fits nicely so it can cover up that you probably aren't ripped. Also just be nice but not too nice to girls.
Like sure you can be nice to them to increase odds but let's be real if you're too nice you'll get friend zoned or taken advantage of.

I'm 18 too man, I hope my lower third grows a bit forward, or its OVER. FUARK it's the biggest thing making me subhuman. IDK if 18 is considered youngcel though bro, there's 14 and 15 year olds on here too, and they're probably the youngcels. From what I've heard your face won't change much after 18. I hope to god that's not true though.

Last edited:
I'm 18 too man, I hope my lower third grows a bit forward, or its OVER. FUARK it's the biggest thing making me subhuman. IDK if 18 is considered youngcel though bro, there's 14 and 15 year olds on here too, and they're probably the youngcels. From what I've heard your face won't change much after 18. I hope to god that's not true though.
Save for PS.

Your first year of college is your last chance. Go to THIS link and fill out the info to get your TDEE, then eat 1000 calories (of anything you want) less than that. You will lose weight. That should sharpen your face. You can't fix the bones, but you could have fat hiding good bone. That link even has ideal weights you should be. Unless you're already a thincel, this is the first thing I'd do.

Weightlifting, to me, is hit or miss, but it's definitely not worth it until you are super thin first. Women like definition, not strength. I'm no gymcel so I can't recommend anything specific besides being thin first. If you're fat and work out, you'll just end up looking like a football lineman, which will not be attractive.

You can't fix your height. Leg lengthening is a meme. Either cope or rope regarding it, there's not changing it. If you are below 5'7", it's probably over, if not, you will have to compensate majorly in other areas.

Drop glasses if you have them, they're not attractive, no matter how many "nerdy" women claim to like them. They show subconscious signs of poor genetics.

If you have any signs of balding, get that shit taken care of immediately. You may not be able to fix it, but better results can be achieved with early recognition.

You're in the gray area age wise for this, but see if you can still get braces if you have bad teeth. There are plenty of other alternatives too.

When you leave high school for college, it's your last chance to reinvent yourself when you're young. It's your last chance to truly meet new people at a decent rate, with less effort than you'll ever have to put in. Go and do things that you never thought you ever would. Go meet strangers in the dorm. Act like the biggest normalfag you can. NT-max to the max. Hell, join a club if you're up to it. I joined a church club in college and actually enjoyed it.

Lastly, learn to spell: it's advice.

None of this worked for me with regards to women as I suffer from autism and am ugly but it may work for you if you're better off than I.

Don't think you stop developing when you hit 20 either. I got a stronger jawline and overall more masculine face between the ages of 20 and 23. Then again that was when I first got deployed to Afghanistan so take that as you will.

The best thing you could do is listen to what @StormlitAqua said and start working out and NTmaxxing. If you aren't ugly and then you will likely ascend.

Don't think you stop developing when you hit 20 either. I got a stronger jawline and overall more masculine face between the ages of 20 and 23. Then again that was when I first got deployed to Afghanistan so take that as you will.

The best thing you could do is listen to what @StormlitAqua said and start working out and NTmaxxing. If you aren't ugly and then you will likely ascend.

Stop it boyo you're giving me hope. But seriously, did your jaw get wider or did it grow forwards a bit too. Also did your brow ridge change? Maybe I gotta live life on edge, go out and live in the wild for the next two years. Then get some of dat der natural test and hgh boost.

Stop it boyo you're giving me hope. But seriously, did your jaw get wider or did it grow forwards a bit too. Also did your brow ridge change? Maybe I gotta live life on edge, go out and live in the wild for the next two years. Then get some of dat der natural test and hgh boost.

I didn't care that much about my face then so I don't really know how much anything else change, it was just my jaw was pretty obvious. It was wider and a bit more angular. I think only my lower third changed. Maybe my cheekbones as well. Very subtle with anything other than my lower third, though.

Do you have an overbite or bad teeth in general? I'm 18 and I'll get braces soon. Maybe they will change my facial structure a little, there's a high chance that my face will appear more symmetrical when I get them taken off.
Your first year of college is your last chance. Go to THIS link and fill out the info to get your TDEE, then eat 1000 calories (of anything you want) less than that. You will lose weight. That should sharpen your face. You can't fix the bones, but you could have fat hiding good bone. That link even has ideal weights you should be. Unless you're already a thincel, this is the first thing I'd do.

Weightlifting, to me, is hit or miss, but it's definitely not worth it until you are super thin first. Women like definition, not strength. I'm no gymcel so I can't recommend anything specific besides being thin first. If you're fat and work out, you'll just end up looking like a football lineman, which will not be attractive.

You can't fix your height. Leg lengthening is a meme. Either cope or rope regarding it, there's not changing it. If you are below 5'7", it's probably over, if not, you will have to compensate majorly in other areas.

Drop glasses if you have them, they're not attractive, no matter how many "nerdy" women claim to like them. They show subconscious signs of poor genetics.

If you have any signs of balding, get that shit taken care of immediately. You may not be able to fix it, but better results can be achieved with early recognition.

You're in the gray area age wise for this, but see if you can still get braces if you have bad teeth. There are plenty of other alternatives too.

When you leave high school for college, it's your last chance to reinvent yourself when you're young. It's your last chance to truly meet new people at a decent rate, with less effort than you'll ever have to put in. Go and do things that you never thought you ever would. Go meet strangers in the dorm. Act like the biggest normalfag you can. NT-max to the max. Hell, join a club if you're up to it. I joined a church club in college and actually enjoyed it.

Lastly, learn to spell: it's advice.

None of this worked for me with regards to women as I suffer from autism and am ugly but it may work for you if you're better off than I.
I'm thin but my face still looks bloated. It's weird. I have problems gaining weight, so I'll need to get 4000kcal to gain muscle mass when I start going to the gym I guess.
Luckily I will probably never have problems with balding because my family members all don't.
Even though I have countless flaws in my face, such as acne, a ridiculously too big nose, too small eyes and no visible jawline, I guess going to the gym is the first necessary step to improve myself. Maybe the boost of testosterone due to working out will have effects on my facial structure.
In 3 years a lot can change and if I am somehow able to get from a 3/10 to a 6-7/10 I'll keep you updated.

Yes you can.
Remember you're what you eat.
Don't do stupid bulk.

Do you gymcel? If yes, would you recommend 3700-4000kcal a day?
Yes but I'm not the best person to help you.
You should only eat 500 calories over your maintenance.