Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alot of men are bisexual

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Now with the nice warm weather I go to town to escape my room and take a break from rotting.

When the streets are quiet like on sundays, public holidays or in side streets I regularly see young men with one of their hands wrapped around the other guys shoulder, the other guy is okay with this and doesnt resist.

Today I saw 2 young Arab guys doing this and theguy recieving the shoulder hug actually was holding the other guys hand that was on his shoulder.

Guys will be looking all manly and masculine, using masculine perfume sprays and masculine haircuts but behind the scenes they sucking dick and shooting their load in mens butt holes(disguisting)

I dont trust any fucking man that wants to be friendly with me, fuck that, I learnt those usually are the ones who start touching me. They start with a bro hug then shoulder hug etc. Shieeet I rather social isolate and rot or have conversations subhumans, mentalcels at least I know those people are not in pursuit of my butt hole.

Ezgifcom speed

That sort of shit just sounds disturbing.

Iam pure aryan stacy sexual

Iam pure aryan stacy sexual
Too bad for you they Chad only. My Aryan Stacy neighbour saw me leaving the apartment block and I know the route she always takes to our apartment block. Guess what, when she saw me on the route she always uses she switched up for the first time ever and used another route that I never ever seen her since the last 2 years she has lived here.