Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Afghan foids get whipped

Looks like he just magically appeared out of nowhere; the eternal whipper. :feelsjuice:

What a G. If they were men they'd literally kill the guy with the whip, but instead they are yelping like the helpless dogs they are, lol.

Some people have all the fun. I am so jealous .

Keep seething roasties:smonk:.

sTrOnG iNdEpEnDeNt WoMeN running away from 1 man :feelskek:

watch them appear on western media for 5 millionth time after this

Lmao these cunts thought it would be like in Iran. Afghans might be low IQ af, they don't mess around with toilet rights

Lee kuan yew once said something to the effect of, it doesn't matter what goes on in that part of the world. The world will continue on without them.

Jokes on him because Singapore literally has the lowest birth rate in the entire world and its one of the major WMAF capitals of the world. Even curry men are with noodlewhores there.

Allhaoo ackbar :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

They became wet

Does the woke left want America to get back into Afghanistan for 20 years again?

Amazing sight to see foids being dispersed

why do they need education anyways?

They can still get a job without one they could just use there bodies to get one. I mean dont they already do that anyways?
The foids get education and then STILL end up selling their bodies for money :feelskek: can't take the whore out of the foid.

Afghanistan is the only based country left along with North Korea.

"Strong and independent" women when I come to beat them for their sins.(there are many)

Last edited:
why do they need education anyways?

They can still get a job without one they could just use there bodies to get one. I mean dont they already do that anyways?

This is wrong. All those women want is to go to school.

WHY THE FUCJ ARE THEY ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE WITHPUTH THEIR MALE SUPERVISOR :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Incredibly based. I'd love to be that guy whipping them and physically taking out my anger on them. :feelsdevil:

This is wrong. All those women want is to go to school.
Yeah, I know I'll get called a cuck but I couldn't get through the video.