Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

African Americans today are grand kids of slaves

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I read that in the 1930's in the USA there still many ex slaves in the States.

I am not Amerimutt, i see Afro Americans in EU on tv, here online even.

Just to think their grand parents were illiterate slaves

Nowadays we are all slaves of the corporations regardless of race.

Nowadays we are all slaves of the corporations regardless of race.
In Germany you can Hartz4 and be free.

The stupid Germans with jobs will pay for everything. So at least Germans can be free

Is that a bad thing?
I dont know.

To me I am hearing these things for the first time so it is strange hearing about land of the free. Non racial, democracy, equal opportunity.

I grew up kinda priviliged so to me thinking about Ameri negores is eye opening. Example their grand parents were illiterate slaves. No inheritance nothing, no money for college zilch, no professional skills to teach their children nothing.
They screwed to the highest dgree

In Germany you can Hartz4 and be free.

The stupid Germans with jobs will pay for everything. So at least Germans can be free
But Hartz 4 is hardly enough money to survive and the social services control everything you do and even has to allow you to move or go on vacation. But ofc it's better than working all day.

I've noticed they actually usually mog more "Native" recent Africans, like Somalians... :feelshehe:

Most likely due to their added European blood and natural selection. :feelssus:

yeah they also got fucked and coomed in the ass by the owners

I dont know.

To me I am hearing these things for the first time so it is strange hearing about land of the free. Non racial, democracy, equal opportunity.

I grew up kinda priviliged so to me thinking about Ameri negores is eye opening. Example their grand parents were illiterate slaves. No inheritance nothing, no money for college zilch, no professional skills to teach their children nothing.
They screwed to the highest dgree
It's an interesting conversation to be sure. It isn't as bad as it's painted out in media because it's highly politicized and it's a very sensitive topic in the states. It's good to see a foreigner approach it without preconceptions.

I would say do more research because it isn't black and white. It was certainly horrible but contained to the south and there were many free blacks, we fought a war to end it, and we've done a lot to make up for it since. Most of our history revolves around it in some way. The original constitution draft wanted to abolish slavery for example, which most people don't care to mention because politics.

It's an interesting conversation to be sure. It isn't as bad as it's painted out in media because it's highly politicized and it's a very sensitive topic in the states. It's good to see a foreigner approach it without preconceptions.

I would say do more research because it isn't black and white. It was certainly horrible but contained to the south and there were many free blacks, we fought a war to end it, and we've done a lot to make up for it since. Most of our history revolves around it in some way. The original constitution draft wanted to abolish slavery for example, which most people don't care to mention because politics.
I cant comment on the majority of what you wrote except was the war fought to end slavery? Or did the North need cheap labour to industrialise and work in factories like Ford, military.

Similar things happened in Russia with the communist revolution and major drive to industrialise in time for the war where millions of peasants died. Same with Mao. Same with West Europe which industrialised through constant wars at least Germany with Thysen Krupp arming the Ottomans with canons when they swept through Europe. Infact the Southern Cotton plantations are what built UK industry with cotton spinning machines first, very simple ones and then trades developed like fitter/turners , metal working , machine technicians. But after a certain point of development the economy needs labour not slavery in that kind of way. I hope you understand?

Industrialisation needs blood, war and cheap labour. At least every industrialisation has occured this way in history. So I am not sure about the war to end slavery. Why would a white man die for that? Instead of just using sanctions or banning the purchase of cotton. Would take longer to end slavery but nobody needs to die.

Last edited:
more like great great grandkids of slaves

more like great great grandkids of slaves
Ok but the elderly and some boomers definately are the children of slaves. My oldest uncles were born in the early 40's and I am in my 30's now

I cant comment on the majority of what you wrote except was the war fought to end slavery? Or did the North need cheap labour to industrialise and work in factories like Ford, military.

Similar things happened in Russia with the communist revolution and major drive to industrialise in time for the war where millions of peasants died. Same with Mao. Same with West Europe which industrialised through constant wars at least Germany with Thysen Krupp arming the Ottomans with canons when they swept through Europe. Infact the Southern Cotton plantations are what built UK industry with cotton spinning machines first, very simple ones and then trades developed like fitter/turners , metal working , machine technicians. But after a certain point of development the economy needs labour not slavery in that kind of way. I hope you understand?

Industrialisation needs blood, war and cheap labour. At least every industrialisation has occured this way in history. So I am not sure about the war to end slavery. Why would a white man die for that? Instead of just using sanctions or banning the purchase of cotton. Would take longer to end slavery but nobody needs to die.
No it was to actually end slavery. Whites were the majority of factory labor, even during slavery. They opposed it on christian principles, and politics. Their main policy was containment. Basically, the south needed to expand to keep slavery viable and the north tried to enact laws that prevented new states from becoming slave states and eventually end it.

The south got mad, because their livelihoods, depended on it, also fear, and seceded/attacked which caused the north to retaliate. Abe lincoln preferred to send slaves back to Africa because he figured it would cause problems later. That's why the country of liberia exists. That was the prevailing sentiment for the most part from what I've learned.

No it was to actually end slavery. Whites were the majority of factory labor, even during slavery. They opposed it on christian principles, and politics. Their main policy was containment. Basically, the south needed to expand to keep slavery viable and the north tried to enact laws that prevented new states from becoming slave states and eventually end it.

The south got mad, because their livelihoods, depended on it, also fear, and seceded/attacked which caused the north to retaliate. Abe lincoln preferred to send slaves back to Africa because he figured it would cause problems later. That's why the country of liberia exists. That was the prevailing sentiment for the most part from what I've learned.
Okay I cant argue against that because I dont know American cultural history.

But to me it is strange that after the discovery of machinery that does heavy lifting like the steam engine which can transport thousands of tons, that same engine in a factory or on agricultaral machinery makes slave labour pointless. What is needed is skilled and semi skilled labour. Even common labourers are skilled working the same job in the same industry for years they can also eventually repair machines, do welding etc etc.

Now all of a sudden whites became christian but 300 something years prior it was the same christians who were fighting to keep slavery going, fighting each other for the strongest slaves etc etc etc.

But anyway to me at least it males no sense as to why only after the discovery of the steam engine that now suddenly slavery is a sin.

Just my opinion.

Okay I cant argue against that because I dont know American cultural history.

But to me it is strange that after the discovery of machinery that does heavy lifting like the steam engine which can transport thousands of tons, that same engine in a factory or on agricultaral machinery makes slave labour pointless. What is needed is skilled and semi skilled labour. Even common labourers are skilled working the same job in the same industry for years they can also eventually repair machines, do welding etc etc.

Now all of a sudden whites became christian but 300 something years prior it was the same christians who were fighting to keep slavery going, fighting each other for the strongest slaves etc etc etc.

But anyway to me at least it males no sense as to why only after the discovery of the steam engine that now suddenly slavery is a sin.

Just my opinion.
Fair enough no problem. I enjoy sharing what I know and encourage further reading because it's complicated. From what I know of soviet history, it's very brutal. Serfdom was terrible and communism was just as bad, if not worse. We used to be taught to hate commies so I may be biased.

The thing about Christianity though. It was used to justify slavery and it was used to abolish slavery. That's why I don't like or dislike it. The English "abolished" slavery but relied on the south true. That's why the north decided to emancipate/free the slaves, so "moral" European countries couldn't back the south openly. The south was almost a different country from the north.

Regardless, I appreciate the interest because these days, things are being censored and ignored to create divide. Most of the media warps and cherrypicks history to suit their agenda but in this case, the US isn't evil IMO. Now with Native Americans, we fucked up.

The thing about Christianity though. It was used to justify slavery and it was used to abolish slavery. That's why I don't like or dislike it. The English "abolished" slavery but relied on the south true That's why the north decided to emancipate/free the slaves, so "moral" European countries couldn't back the south openly. The south was almost a different country from the north.
Well now it is making more sense. The North wanted a greater America and the South wanted seperation and to continue with their slave economy.

Similar thing happened in Europe with all those wras. Its about territory, economy and expansion. Basically a clash of beliefs, ideologies, cultures. Even today parts of Spain want to be seperate. Ireland had wars with UK. Now Ukraine wants to be sperated from Russiaand to go with the EU.

Okay so you saying it goes way deeper than the surface level and one needs to read the whole uncensored history to better understand.

Well now it is making more sense. The North wanted a greater America and the South wanted seperation and to continue with their slave economy.

Similar thing happened in Europe with all those wras. Its about territory, economy and expansion. Basically a clash of beliefs, ideologies, cultures. Even today parts of Spain want to be seperate. Ireland had wars with UK. Now Ukraine wants to be sperated from Russiaand to go with the EU.

Okay so you saying it goes way deeper than the surface level and one needs to read the whole uncensored history to better understand.
Yes, exactly. Wont deny I'm not well versed in Euro history. That's it though. I'm neither pro confederacy (south) nor unionist (north). The north absolutely wanted to abolish slavery, but for religious reasons and politcal reasons

American media portrays it as all whites wanted slavery which isn't true. It's nuanced. Many have, and still abhor it. The big lesson is that slavery can't continue without expansion. At the time that's true. Thats why they tried to stop it though strangling it first. Why not war sooner? Because they thought the US could only exist by being united and played nice. And the North reigned in the south and ended slavery once and for all, cept capitalism. It was both "moral" and practical

And I see the Russia vs Ukraine war the same way and hope Russia wins tbh

Yes, exactly. Wont deny I'm not well versed in Euro history. That's it though. I'm neither pro confederacy (south) nor unionist (north). The north absolutely wanted to abolish slavery, but for religious reasons and politcal reasons

American media portrays it as all whites wanted slavery which isn't true. It's nuanced. Many have, and still abhor it. The big lesson is that slavery can't continue without expansion. At the time that's true. Thats why they tried to stop it though strangling it first. Why not war sooner? Because they thought the US could only exist by being united and played nice. And the North reigned in the south and ended slavery once and for all, cept capitalism. It was both "moral" and practical

And I see the Russia vs Ukraine war the same way and hope Russia wins tbh
wow thanks for the history lesson. Now I know what to google to read up on American history or on youtube.