Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are only monotheistic religions hated and attacked?

Yeah but still kikes control the world. Supporting mullas is the only way we can fight back
Mullas are all 100% supporters of jews. The Saudi royals are Jews, Wahabism is Jewish. Did you ever see ISIS or Al-Qaeda attack Israel or Jews anywhere ever?

The only way to fight back is to cut USA off completely. As soon as USA falls Jews are finished. Fighg to make USA fall

Yeah but still kikes control the world. Supporting mullas is the only way we can fight back
But they don't "control the world".
the world is at war.
Not even united.
and in general, there are many assholes in control. Idc whats their religion.
I hate muslims becsuse they are subhuman terrorists.

you have to have the intelligence of a 5 year old to believe that jews are an organization of evil who wants to corrupt you.
But I don't blame you many people think so, so its spreading.

Mullas are all 100% supporters of jews. The Saudi royals are Jews, Wahabism is Jewish. Did you ever see ISIS or Al-Qaeda attack Israel or Jews anywhere ever?

The only way to fight back is to cut USA off completely. As soon as USA falls Jews are finished. Fighg to make USA fall
:giga::giga:

Didn't know this

Yes you idiot,
hamas and al qaeda and isis are all the same shit.
Hamas terrorists who were captured had al qaeda symbols on them and isis flags and tattoos and shit

Didn't know this
You dodnt know? Muhammad was of Jewish blood. He married jewish women.

Muslims are permitted to eat Kosher food, it doesnt have to only be halal. And only JEWS SLAUGHTER KOSHER.

Sandniggers are all Jews. They converted to Islam. All sandniggers are Jews. Why do ylou think they all want to destroy Iran but have you ever seen ISIS atack Israel?

Muslim cut their dicks same like Jews

Jews put that black stone on their heads and pray to a black stone and muslims pray to a black stone in Mecca

See Jews praying.

now see muslims

You dodnt know? Muhammad was of Jewish blood. He married jewish women.

Muslims are permitted to eat Kosher food, it doesnt have to only be halal. And only JEWS SLAUGHTER KOSHER.

Sandniggers are all Jews. They converted to Islam. All sandniggers are Jews. Why do ylou think they all want to destroy Iran but have you ever seen ISIS atack Israel?

Muslim cut their dicks same like Jews

Jews put that black stone on their heads and pray to a black stone and muslims pray to a black stone in Mecca

See Jews praying.

View attachment 1101359View attachment 1101362View attachment 1101369View attachment 1101374

now see muslims

View attachment 1101366View attachment 1101368View attachment 1101372
:bigbrain::bigbrain: Everything makes sense now

Didn't know this
Muslims are the military branch for Jews. Jews are the administartive branch, christians are to be sucked dry, the pay pigs.

And USA is the fucking pay pig for all this madness. Those filthy white trash boomers are Jewish ass lickers in USA

Muslims are the military branch for Jews. Jews are the administartive branch, christians are to be sucked dry, the pay pigs.
Then why are muslims and jews fighting in israel and palistine?

:bigbrain::bigbrain: Everything makes sense now
Just google how those filthy white Americans in parliment say they will never let Israel down. What they mean is they will finance ISIS, mass immigration, they will do everything to wipe away Hindus , they will do everything for Jews

Then why are muslims and jews fighting in israel and palistine?
What fight? Some sandniggers armed with AK's against a army with the latest technology.

There is no fight and its mostly all Hollywood to fool your goyim brains and make you think mulsims hate Jews yet muslims love Jews, the cuck boomer christians love Jews because in the bible it says the mother of Jesus is Jew thsat means the mother OF GOD IS JEW AND GOD IS JEW.

What fight? Some sandniggers armed with AK's against a army with the latest technology.

There is no fight and its mostly all Hollywood to fool your goyim brains and make you think mulsims hate Jews yet muslims love Jews, the cuck boomer christians love Jews because in the bible it says the mother of Jesus is Jew thsat means the mother OF GOD IS JEW AND GOD IS JEW.
Ok

Attachments

• Snapchat-1343606365.jpg
    Snapchat-1343606365.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
Buddhists actually persecuted others ( in Tibet, in Japan ), now in Myanmar Buddhists are rather militant.
Shintoists used to support Imperial Japan's policy, if I'm not mistaken.
And Chinese who didn't grew influenced by Abrahamic religions massacred entire nations.

Buddhists actually persecuted others ( in Tibet, in Japan ), now in Myanmar Buddhists are rather militant.
Shintoists used to support Imperial Japan's policy, if I'm not mistaken.
And Chinese who didn't grew influenced by Abrahamic religions massacred entire nations.
Okay so i guess due to cultural proximity we read only the history of the christians and muslims because they are our forefathers, neighbours etc and next to no history of buddists because they very far culturaly at least in Europe

could this be a correct interpretation?

But they don't "control the world".
the world is at war.
Not even united.
and in general, there are many assholes in control. Idc whats their religion.
I hate muslims becsuse they are subhuman terrorists.

you have to have the intelligence of a 5 year old to believe that jews are an organization of evil who wants to corrupt you.
But I don't blame you many people think so, so its spreading.
>everyone of religion X is something
>you must be retarded if you think everyone of religion Y is something
Kek

could this be a correct interpretation?
Yes. Teaching of history in schools or even universities focused mostly on ancient Near East, Greece and Rome, then Europe.
With less focus on history of India, China, Japan.
And I don't even remember anything about Korea, Tibet or specific Buddhist countries such as Thailand, Cambodia, Burma. Guess there was zero information about them.

Yes. Teaching of history in schools or even universities focused mostly on ancient Near East, Greece and Rome, then Europe.
With less focus on history of India, China, Japan.
And I don't even remember anything about Korea, Tibet or specific Buddhist countries such as Thailand, Cambodia, Burma. Guess there was zero information about them.
Okay I get you.

So I guess I am in my information bubble where all I read, hear, see is just a Euro centric information world view. I get what you are saying

Example please for example Islam. How exactly is Islam polytheistic?