Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based After a long day of volleyball I’m finally home to scroll .is

I thought that was a foid sport tbh

I want to play sports but I don't have friends to play with

Park or beach. Join with a group of boys and girls playing.
So either you have friends to arrange that sort of thing with, or you're still in school, or maybe both

So either you have friends to arrange that sort of thing with, or you're still in school, or maybe both
Same people usually there like always. Or different people. If nobody is there I go jogging or some shit.

volley ball isn't my thing tbh, i rather play normal football since that's what i have played all my life

Same people usually there like always. Or different people. If nobody is there I go jogging or some shit.
Hmmm

So you just join a group of friends as a single person? That's very low inhib. Not even most normies are comfortable doing that.

So you just join a group of friends as a single person? That's very low inhib. Not even most normies are comfortable doing that.
Why would I care what people think of me? Why should I be uncomfortable lol

JoinedMay 19, 2023Posts1,493

Truecels play alone with a ball.

Why would I care what people think of me? Why should I be uncomfortable lol
A truecel would be uncomfortable in such situations, because similar situations always turned out badly in his past.

Oh no! Someone on the internet called me fake!
No. I am just envious you have friends you can play with while I don't.:cryfeels:

A truecel would be uncomfortable in such situations, because similar situations always turned out badly in his past.
Just cause I’m ugly doesn’t mean I’m gonna let people walk on me. Kys.

Truecels play alone with a ball.
I remember during my childhood years, I would go around the supermarket aisles kicking and throwing a rubber ball around. One of the most fun I had.