Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like to creep around my home like a goblin

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I like to creep around my home and act like a goblin

I don’t know why but I just enjoy doing this. Maybe it’s my way of dealing with stress or something but I just do it about once every week. Generally I’ll carry around a sack and creep around in a sort of crouch-walking position making goblin noises, then I’ll walk around my house and pick up various different “trinkets” and put them in my bag while saying stuff like “I’ll be having that” and laughing maniacally in my goblin voice (“trinkets” can include anything from shit I find on the ground to cutlery or other utensils). The other day I was talking with my neighbours and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. I’m 99% sure they don’t know it’s me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind.

That’s not normal

That´s alright,
but dont forget to take your meds on time

I don’t know why but I just enjoy doing this. Maybe it’s my way of dealing with stress or something but I just do it about once every week. Generally I’ll carry around a sack and creep around in a sort of crouch-walking position making goblin noises, then I’ll walk around my house and pick up various different “trinkets” and put them in my bag while saying stuff like “I’ll be having that” and laughing maniacally in my goblin voice (“trinkets” can include anything from shit I find on the ground to cutlery or other utensils). The other day I was talking with my neighbours and they mentioned hearing weird noises like what I wrote about and I was just internally screaming the entire conversation. I’m 99% sure they don’t know it’s me but god that 1% chance is seriously weighing on my mind.
delusionmaxxing

delusionmaxxing
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠄⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⠄⠄⠄⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠄⠄⠄⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⣿
⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄⠉⠉⠉⠉⠄⠄⣿
⣿⣿⣥⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿

that is funny asf

I have red low watt lamps to use during such times