Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal After My Parents' Death: My Future Will Be the Same as My Friend's

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
I have a friend who, after his parents passed away, became homeless. He's always been a failure like me: he didn't finish high school, he never worked, he's extremely ugly.

After his mother died, he was homeless and had to leave home. Nowadays he sleeps on cardboard on the street (wherever he is), currently he has been missing for months. He has a cell phone and sometimes worked as a helper to have money for lunch and internet signal. I always send a little money when I can. I know very well what he is feeling, totally BRUTAL.

I’m sure I’ll be like him or “similar” in some way. He lived on rent with his mother. However, I live in my parents' house (I always have), so after their death I will inherit this small house, but I don't think I'm going to work and I'm absolutely sure I'll starve to death after a few days; or maybe even become homeless. BRUTAL.

I seriously sometimes think about a final act against myself or other people. A kind of revenge, truecel revolted. But I know what it would be like, it wouldn't make any sense to kill people, it wouldn't change anything, it would just be a feeling of revolt that wouldn't make the necessary impact to be grateful. There is no solution to even a less worse life for beta men.

What is the joker if not desperate indifference?

I have a friend who, after his parents passed away, became homeless. He's always been a failure like me: he didn't finish high school, he never worked, he's extremely ugly.

After his mother died, he was homeless and had to leave home. Nowadays he sleeps on cardboard on the street (wherever he is), currently he has been missing for months. He has a cell phone and sometimes worked as a helper to have money for lunch and internet signal. I always send a little money when I can. I know very well what he is feeling, totally BRUTAL.

I’m sure I’ll be like him or “similar” in some way. He lived on rent with his mother. However, I live in my parents' house (I always have), so after their death I will inherit this small house, but I don't think I'm going to work and I'm absolutely sure I'll starve to death after a few days; or maybe even become homeless. BRUTAL.
it’s over for ur friend

You should try to get on NEETbux and become a nigger like muh boi @Todd Thundercock and I if you can.

Jew government compensation in exchange for a lifetime of isolation and suffering is only right my friend.

And it is justice. :feelsthink:

Sadly, many such cases out there among the homeless.

Forget having a future as a homeless person if anything you're just surviving in life one step above this is a wagie struggling in debt.

I would probably kms if they die I can't take this world and I especially hate everyone good job on helping him since you're being a true friend I'm proud of you