Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lifefuel or meaningless? (Favourite youtuber rated my face)

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
My favourite YouTuber who I have watched for years have made a decent amount of blackpill videos. He himself is like a 7-7.5/10 (mostly thanks to lookmaxxing), in his earliest videos when he was young he was like a 6/10. He is kinda like a cult leader and except for my father he's the person I look up to the most by far.

Anyway he is quite brutal and honest with his ratings on guys. And on one of his recent YouTube videos I asked if I could send face pic for him to judge, he usually wants money for everything he does but cause I told him I'm poor and simply asked for a favour he agreed.

Keep in mind I have never in my life posted pics of myself online, or asked for anyone's opinion on my looks.

I took three face pics outdoors, two straight and one from side. I didn't edit or try to take better photos after. His response was: You have good hair and eye color. You need to lose some fat in the face and you will actually look pretty good.

Looksmax.org tier thread.

Paying for a face rating is just plain retarded

Looksmax.org tier thread.
The guy who rated me wasn't the usual kind of guy, he is known for drinking raw blood, sun gazing, going to vegan protests and pissing em off, eating raw meat, insulting people for eating modern food such as grains, vegetables, sugar, coffee etc... Insulting gymbros. And making tons of blackpill videos. He's the best.

The guy who rated me wasn't the usual kind of guy, he is known for drinking raw blood, sun gazing, going to vegan protests and pissing em off, eating raw meat, insulting people for eating modern food such as grains, vegetables, sugar, coffee etc... Insulting gymbros. And making tons of blackpill videos. He's the best.
Sv3rige, the guy who got hair implant

Sv3rige/Goatis?

More than 180 cm and a good face, ban this guy