Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill After the bust...

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
After the bust, women are useless to me. I don't need a girlfriend or a wife. Yeah. Fuck the shit. I ain't coping, that's just me. Loneliness is as essential to me as water is essential and vital to fish. Women these days are hot 'n shit but they are empty. They lack culinary or domestic skills and their excessively long nails resemble those of Satan.

I tend(100%) to believe that being alone is better than being in a relationship because I don't need another inferior creature to validate my existence. I hate this existence not because of women but because this world is just suffering. Being alive is suffering because it's a survival game and nobody likes survival games. You like to play survival games but not to play as a main character. You always have to think about water, food shelter, and staying away from danger. I don't care if you're a Chad. You can suck the dick of my ancestors. You will gonna suffer.

I can't off myself cuz the microbes don't let me. You ask why? Well...

What are Microbes?​

A microbe, or “microscopic organism,” is a living thing that is too small to be seen with the naked eye. We need to use a microscope to see them.
The term is very general. It is used to describe many different types of life forms, with dramatically different sizes and characteristics:

Who are We? Microbes, The Puppet Masters!​

Microorganisms have been present on Earth for billions of years, long before multicellular organisms emerged. They were among the first life forms to evolve and have persisted in diverse environments, from deep-sea vents to polar ice caps, and everywhere in between.
Even scientists now believe that the microbes within us influence things like intelligence, attitudes, empathy, and who we are attracted to — in short, who we are.

All life on Earth is connected to microorganisms. Microorganisms, including bacteria, archaea, and single-celled eukaryotes, represent some of the earliest forms of life on Earth and have played crucial roles in shaping the planet's biosphere and ecosystems.

Microorganisms have been present on Earth for billions of years, long before multicellular organisms emerged. They were among the first life forms to evolve and have persisted in diverse environments, from deep-sea vents to polar ice caps, and everywhere in between.

Across-the-board, microorganisms have played a fundamental role in the evolution and maintenance of life on Earth. They continue to shape ecosystems, influence human health, and contribute to biogeochemical cycles, highlighting their importance in the web of life.

In conclusion, there is no free will and that's why I can't off myself. The human body is just microbes and our personality is just a past reflection of our experiences that we were attracted to them like the iron is attracted to the magnet. This world is just an event. We are just energy. Just imagine water controlling water it's not possible. In the same way, energy cannot control energy. You have the illusion of controlling something but in reality, you can't control shit.

Jfl at your life if you believe in free will. If you believe... it's already over. Ironically the definition of believe is "without direct evidence or proof."
When you choose to eat something, for example, there are chemicals in that food that attract you like a magnet attracts iron.

I deviated from the topic and the title.

Fucking over.

See you back on the hub in a few hours :feelsEhh: