Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fascism and The New Columbia Movement is the Answer!

pro Jewish movement against whites
The fuck is this ? Currently Israel's only allies are western countries, you gotta be kidding ...

The fuck is this ? Currently Israel's only allies are western countries, you gotta be kidding ...
I mean in western countries because of racism and bigotry against Jews and non whites

the United States caused feminism and soon god will punish the nation with 400 nuclear bombs
yup....Putin isn´t playing around.
Hope macron will send his troops into Ukraine, so this conflict escalates.

All fine and stuff, but what about Europe?
Many here don´t seem to take into account, that there are many EUcels on this forum,
who don´t live in the US.

I’m communist and anti white
if you are u.s.cel being antiwhite is kiked
communist is fine at least it isn't libtarded democuckracy

Hope macron will send his troops into Ukraine, so this conflict escalates.
lol

France is a nuclear power. It will not be an escalation, it will be mutual annihilation. All that shit for some weat fileds and german cars.

GMC4ubeWgAAMbG9

Dear men of this community

I have a message for you, one that you might not want to miss. There is a growing issue in the United States of America, and it is none other than its imminent destruction. Why do I say this? Over the last few decades, we have endured a steep economic decline and, a decline of society in general. Why is this? well inflation has to do with it but there is another more heinous thing going on and, it is the decline of the strong family unit and, the decline of interpersonal relationships between men and, women.

There is a movement so devious that it pains me to use their name. It is the woke mob but, what is the main component of this mob? Is it the Jews, is it the blacks? I say no, the main component is a movement within the movement. The feminist movement and, it is causing more problems than that of what American society can withstand. Ask yourselves what is the most essential thing to the avoidance of a civilizations collapse? Well of course it is military might and, men to make up the force of might. But we need to ask ourselves why do men fight? Why do men protect their fatherland? The reason is to protect the women and children of the land. It’s to protect their families or, the women that would someday become the mothers of their families and, lineage. Why is this important to me?

This is going to sound scandalous, but the reason is sex. If a woman dies because a foreign invader came in and killed some woman that’s one less woman that you can have sex with. If you refuse to have kids, women will refuse to have sex with you because, women don’t want sex, they want kids. If you’re a man who refuses to fight a woman would rather die than touch you with an over 9000-foot pole because women want and, need protection and, they won’t just have sex out of the kindness of their hearts. So, women being willing to drop their panties is what drives men to work hard and defend the fatherland. The only reason men work harder than they would need to in order to afford more than a studio apartment, a 10-year-old car and, tons of luxuries are because women need those things and, no woman is going to be with a man who is broke when they don't have to.

This sexual driving force propels the economy and strengthens the defense. But there’s a problem, the feminist movement has brainwashed women to believe that being with a man is oppressive. They are brainwashed to believe they deserve the best so; they won't settle for a man that is beneath the top 10% of men. Men have a serious lack of access to sex because of this and, I don't even know where to begin on the topic of women being so willing to have sex outside of marriage, using contraception. This is further complicated by the divorce laws that incentivize women to leave their husbands at the drop of a hat with cash and prizes. Alimony, child support, lawsuits and the fact that women always win in the divorce courts. The #meetoo movement leaves men unwilling and unable to approach women. All these problems result in a decline in birth rate which cripples the economy. The smaller the population the lower the purchasing power of the individual. Lack of workers and soldiers with dwindling purchasing power from declining and aging population coupled with the printing of so many dollars result in mass starvation and, poverty. Poverty, starvation and, lack of sexual incentive and, low numbers of military personnel result in a weak nation and, this is the last time on earth we should be weak.

There are countries in this world that want to eat America for breakfast and one notable example is China. They put tariffs on our goods preventing us from being able to export. Then they draw American industry onto their soil taking American jobs with them. Their military might grows by the day and, their increase in industry from stealing ours will result in a massive population growth. Meanwhile open borders in the south draw in tons of problem people that we ought not to have. Criminals and people who do nothing other than kill and take from Americans. It’s the Democrat parties’ scheme to replace white people with criminals who take our jobs, steal from our shops, rape our women and kill our people. There is going to come a day when China will be strong enough to invade our shores and, subjugate us. It is mostly the fault of this feminist movement. They vote in the Democrats and refuse to open their legs. Theres no incentive for them to settle down with a man or have sex so America is doomed.

To prevent the end of our civilization and, the bloody invasion of the Chinese we need a new national order. We need a nation where large single income families are subsidized to incentivize women to settle down and open their legs. No fault divorce, alimony and child support need to be abolished. Only families with a mother and, a father should be subsidized. Families should further be subsidized when the woman was married while under the age of 25. It needs to be legal for women to get married as young as 16 to hasten the work of bringing children into this world to raise the American population. Business needs to be unionized into corporations that favor an all-male workforce for the purpose of putting women beck in the home where they will be quite available for sex which drives the male work ethic. We would also need to grow our military force so that we can obliterate China before they obliterate us.

We need to invade them and steal their resources and, force the Chinese people to mine the resources for us in camps to sustain the dying American economy. We may even need to take their women back as war brides by force to start families and raise the American population. After all the Chinese have caused all our woes with coronavirus and, the debt they put us in. Plus, their women are some of the vilest evil humans on earth and, are vermin who deserve to get what is coming to them.

On the home front we must economically and even violently suppress the rights of all feminists and anyone who identifies with the woke ideology or the democrat party. There must be only one party permitted in this nation. There is a name for this economic system and, you probably guessed it right. This is called fascism and, yes fascism is our only option right now. This is not a system that anyone in this country wants so it will take careful slow but sure undermining of the United States Government and, Constitution whether by all out violent revolution or, democratic undermining of the system. All of you must participate, all of you must elevate yourselves socially and get involved in politics. This is the ultimate form of going ER.

Fortunately, there is hope. There is a movement trying to make a lot of these things happen. This movement is called the New Columbia Movement. Here is a link to their website https://newcolumbiamovement.org/ I want all of you to go to this website and apply to join. This is a Fascist organization trying to accomplish my goal. It is a Christian Nationalist Fraternity that does activism and demonstrations. I believe they may even secretly have someone in congress. I’m going to have to give you some directions for this. I posted this on both 4chan and incels.is. You cannot under any circumstances tell the people interviewing you that you heard about this on here. You must lie and say you saw them on twitter because they will not allow you in if you heard you saw them on 4chan or an incel website. Furthermore, the part about 16-year-old girls and invading China are not NCM beliefs, they are mine. If you are into the manosphere you cannot let them know. This is a white pill organization; I am merely trying to cause a secret manosphere infiltration of this organization. If you are racist, you must lie and say you are not and, you must say that you don’t hate Jews but believe they are causing a lot of the problem regardless of what you believe. They don’t know I’m posting this and if they found out I would be expelled. No matter what religion you are you must lie and say your Catholic to get in because they only allow trinitarian Christians and, they don’t allow free masons or, nazis. Over time we can convert this organization to accepting manosphere ideas but, it will take time and large numbers of us. If you make it in, I want you to post a picture of a black rose in the NCM slack group chat and, then I will get in touch with you. Post black roses every so often so I know how much of a presence we have. Remember this is a secret.

We can retake our nation from the filthy Marxists and reestablish the patriarchy! America is not doomed, and it is not over! We will win, we will obliterate! Who are we going to obliterate!? The Chinese people, the feminists and, The democrat party! ONE NATION, ONE PEOPLE, ONE LEADER!
I won't take you guys as a serious solution until you promote light(or no) sentences for sex 'crimes' against foids and you legalize marital 'rape' and start delivering draconian punishments to foids to put them in their place.

The US is way to mcdonalds for the good shit

I won't take you guys as a serious solution until you promote light(or no) sentences for sex 'crimes' against foids and you legalize marital 'rape' and start delivering draconian punishments to foids to put them in their place.
"I will make it legal"
I am technically a "founding member" so I will have more leverage than most people in the movement when we're a bit bigger. Right now we don't have much more than a thousand people.

Quick update NCM has a fraternity but they are no longer accepting new members into the fraternity but you can still be part of the general movement. It's like signing up for a news letter and you can support us that way.

Americans are retarded

Quick update NCM has a fraternity but they are no longer accepting new members into the fraternity but you can still be part of the general movement. It's like signing up for a news letter and you can support us that way.
Do we get some calenté Columbian poosys?

not long enough; did read

you do realize that china's birthrate is collapsing too, right? curryland has already surpassed it as the most populous nation and they still have a sustainable birthrate

Average Glowie

@Darth_Aurelius

Lol how surprisingly you never mentioned about Israel and put all blame on China, u average glowie

Why are you blaming China when China is the very thing you want?

Efforts should be made to let people cultivate the awareness that people from all ethnicities are in the same community, where they share weal and woe and stick together through thick and thin, Xi said. Commending the new historic achievements in the Party's work on ethnic affairs since the 18th CPC National Congress in 2012, Xi said the Party's important thinking on strengthening and improving the work has been formulated, and a new frontier has been opened in adapting Marxist ethnicity theories to the Chinese context and the needs of the times.

(Ethnicities in Chinese political context refer to the 56 designated ethnicities only, and the Chinese Nation in Chinese means Chinese Volk)
He is a dumb glowie

GMC4ubeWgAAMbG9

Dear men of this community

I have a message for you, one that you might not want to miss. There is a growing issue in the United States of America, and it is none other than its imminent destruction. Why do I say this? Over the last few decades, we have endured a steep economic decline and, a decline of society in general. Why is this? well inflation has to do with it but there is another more heinous thing going on and, it is the decline of the strong family unit and, the decline of interpersonal relationships between men and, women.

There is a movement so devious that it pains me to use their name. It is the woke mob but, what is the main component of this mob? Is it the Jews, is it the blacks? I say no, the main component is a movement within the movement. The feminist movement and, it is causing more problems than that of what American society can withstand. Ask yourselves what is the most essential thing to the avoidance of a civilizations collapse? Well of course it is military might and, men to make up the force of might. But we need to ask ourselves why do men fight? Why do men protect their fatherland? The reason is to protect the women and children of the land. It’s to protect their families or, the women that would someday become the mothers of their families and, lineage. Why is this important to me?

This is going to sound scandalous, but the reason is sex. If a woman dies because a foreign invader came in and killed some woman that’s one less woman that you can have sex with. If you refuse to have kids, women will refuse to have sex with you because, women don’t want sex, they want kids. If you’re a man who refuses to fight a woman would rather die than touch you with an over 9000-foot pole because women want and, need protection and, they won’t just have sex out of the kindness of their hearts. So, women being willing to drop their panties is what drives men to work hard and defend the fatherland. The only reason men work harder than they would need to in order to afford more than a studio apartment, a 10-year-old car and, tons of luxuries are because women need those things and, no woman is going to be with a man who is broke when they don't have to.

This sexual driving force propels the economy and strengthens the defense. But there’s a problem, the feminist movement has brainwashed women to believe that being with a man is oppressive. They are brainwashed to believe they deserve the best so; they won't settle for a man that is beneath the top 10% of men. Men have a serious lack of access to sex because of this and, I don't even know where to begin on the topic of women being so willing to have sex outside of marriage, using contraception. This is further complicated by the divorce laws that incentivize women to leave their husbands at the drop of a hat with cash and prizes. Alimony, child support, lawsuits and the fact that women always win in the divorce courts. The #meetoo movement leaves men unwilling and unable to approach women. All these problems result in a decline in birth rate which cripples the economy. The smaller the population the lower the purchasing power of the individual. Lack of workers and soldiers with dwindling purchasing power from declining and aging population coupled with the printing of so many dollars result in mass starvation and, poverty. Poverty, starvation and, lack of sexual incentive and, low numbers of military personnel result in a weak nation and, this is the last time on earth we should be weak.

There are countries in this world that want to eat America for breakfast and one notable example is China. They put tariffs on our goods preventing us from being able to export. Then they draw American industry onto their soil taking American jobs with them. Their military might grows by the day and, their increase in industry from stealing ours will result in a massive population growth. Meanwhile open borders in the south draw in tons of problem people that we ought not to have. Criminals and people who do nothing other than kill and take from Americans. It’s the Democrat parties’ scheme to replace white people with criminals who take our jobs, steal from our shops, rape our women and kill our people. There is going to come a day when China will be strong enough to invade our shores and, subjugate us. It is mostly the fault of this feminist movement. They vote in the Democrats and refuse to open their legs. Theres no incentive for them to settle down with a man or have sex so America is doomed.

To prevent the end of our civilization and, the bloody invasion of the Chinese we need a new national order. We need a nation where large single income families are subsidized to incentivize women to settle down and open their legs. No fault divorce, alimony and child support need to be abolished. Only families with a mother and, a father should be subsidized. Families should further be subsidized when the woman was married while under the age of 25. It needs to be legal for women to get married as young as 16 to hasten the work of bringing children into this world to raise the American population. Business needs to be unionized into corporations that favor an all-male workforce for the purpose of putting women beck in the home where they will be quite available for sex which drives the male work ethic. We would also need to grow our military force so that we can obliterate China before they obliterate us.

We need to invade them and steal their resources and, force the Chinese people to mine the resources for us in camps to sustain the dying American economy. We may even need to take their women back as war brides by force to start families and raise the American population. After all the Chinese have caused all our woes with coronavirus and, the debt they put us in. Plus, their women are some of the vilest evil humans on earth and, are vermin who deserve to get what is coming to them.

On the home front we must economically and even violently suppress the rights of all feminists and anyone who identifies with the woke ideology or the democrat party. There must be only one party permitted in this nation. There is a name for this economic system and, you probably guessed it right. This is called fascism and, yes fascism is our only option right now. This is not a system that anyone in this country wants so it will take careful slow but sure undermining of the United States Government and, Constitution whether by all out violent revolution or, democratic undermining of the system. All of you must participate, all of you must elevate yourselves socially and get involved in politics. This is the ultimate form of going ER.

Fortunately, there is hope. There is a movement trying to make a lot of these things happen. This movement is called the New Columbia Movement. Here is a link to their website https://newcolumbiamovement.org/ I want all of you to go to this website and apply to join. This is a Fascist organization trying to accomplish my goal. It is a Christian Nationalist Fraternity that does activism and demonstrations. I believe they may even secretly have someone in congress. I’m going to have to give you some directions for this. I posted this on both 4chan and incels.is. You cannot under any circumstances tell the people interviewing you that you heard about this on here. You must lie and say you saw them on twitter because they will not allow you in if you heard you saw them on 4chan or an incel website. Furthermore, the part about 16-year-old girls and invading China are not NCM beliefs, they are mine. If you are into the manosphere you cannot let them know. This is a white pill organization; I am merely trying to cause a secret manosphere infiltration of this organization. If you are racist, you must lie and say you are not and, you must say that you don’t hate Jews but believe they are causing a lot of the problem regardless of what you believe. They don’t know I’m posting this and if they found out I would be expelled. No matter what religion you are you must lie and say your Catholic to get in because they only allow trinitarian Christians and, they don’t allow free masons or, nazis. Over time we can convert this organization to accepting manosphere ideas but, it will take time and large numbers of us. If you make it in, I want you to post a picture of a black rose in the NCM slack group chat and, then I will get in touch with you. Post black roses every so often so I know how much of a presence we have. Remember this is a secret.

We can retake our nation from the filthy Marxists and reestablish the patriarchy! America is not doomed, and it is not over! We will win, we will obliterate! Who are we going to obliterate!? The Chinese people, the feminists and, The democrat party! ONE NATION, ONE PEOPLE, ONE LEADER!
Me being Italian I'm slightly attracted to this but also skeptical because I don't like having Catholic fundamentalist and Power but at least the whores and sex havers will suffer much more than I would under that sort of regime