Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Again, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Got home from wagecucking, smoke a tiny bit because I had a leftover roach, drank a 16oz busch & found myself looking at the oneitis chica yet again, mang:cryfeels:

Can I see what the whore you’re in love with looks like ? Or will you keep your obsession secret
It’s an over 6ft tall whitoid, mang. There’s already a thread by me where i shared an ig pic of her, Chico

Mommy dom? Fetish rice boy ?:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat:
She wasn’t nearly that height when I used to know her, mang, but she still looks exactly how I remembered in the face, Chico, so thats the selling point for me, mang

Can’t find it
Sigh

Got home from wagecucking, smoke a tiny bit because I had a leftover roach, drank a 16oz busch & found myself looking at the oneitis chica yet again, mang:cryfeels:
Having a oneities is kinda cucked man

Feel ya pain brocel. We cope similarly it seems.

I know that feel Chico,
it's Friday so I'll be doing the same thing later today, mang :feelsrope:

I know that feel Chico,
it's Friday so I'll be doing the same thing later today, mang :feelsrope:
I just woke up with my kok all hard and my imagination went straight to her giving me a hj, mang :feelsbadman:

I just woke up with my kok all hard ans my mind went straight to her giving me a hj, mang :feelsbadman:
Nothing worse than waking up with a hard kok and nobody there to jerk it off, this life is cruel mang

Question: do you find yourself also imagining conversations with her?
All I can think about when seeing her pics n shiet is the same sweet girl I knew and grew so affectionate for all those yrs ago, mang :feels: